Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
osci666

Random Rolling Scar

Has anyone had shallow rolling scars appearing out of no where? I am using ACV(2X daily) and Aspirin Mask (once every other day). I have been trying this method for 2months alredy. But recently i developed 2 rolling scars where i have not had acne there for ages............ The only thing i could think of is being out in the cold winter weather for a long time and maybe some how it depressed my skin :wacko: ??? Anyone have any idea's where my random rolling scar appeared from?

Yeah, there could be a number of factors. I couldn't say much for what you are using since I am unfamiliar with it, but when I started using Dan's bp regimen I began to notice that the bp was affecting the contour of my face unfortunately, but it has kept me really clear and thats what keeps me using it. Also, the cold weather has been a MAJOR influence in how my skin looks. I don't ever remember using bp in the summer time and having my face get so wiggly and dry looking than now when I use bp in the winter.