Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dreame123

applying clindamycin while using Differin??

Would it be smart or stupid to add Clindamycin to my regimen while i'm using Differin? Or would that give me greater results? Say I used the Clindamycin in the morning and the Differin at night or the other way around?

Please reply!!!!! :D

Would it be smart or stupid to add Clindamycin to my regimen while i'm using Differin? Or would that give me greater results? Say I used the Clindamycin in the morning and the Differin at night or the other way around?

Please reply!!!!! :D

I actually have followed the regime you thought about (clind. in the morning, diff. at night) and experience results I wasn't pleased with. It seemed when I used the clindamycin I would get more oily during the day...so I stopped using the clind. and continued with the differin and my skin got noticeably better. So in my personal experience, I'd say it doesn't work well.

I do differin in morning and benzoly peroxide at night(clindoxly) along with a tetra pill

I use Benzaclin in the morning and Differin Gel at night. This works really well for me and my skin is not too dry. The only thing I caution against is using either product immediately after washing your face. It burns really bad and made my face really red. Wait at least 20 minutes after washing before applying either medication. Keep us posted. Good Luck

Thanks for the replies guys...So far I dont like Differin, its making me worse (not too worse YET) and I wasnt bad to begin with. I just had little pimples on my forehead. I wish something would just clear me without making me worse..I wouldnt really care is my skin was horrible (whats a couple more pimples?) but my skin isnt horrible and I dont want it getting horrible. I told my derm that I would continue to use it though so we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll add something else to combat the breakouts (maybe benzaclin)