Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Handsome

Acne.org makes me laugh...

Well, I have been reading through the threads on Acne.org for a few weeks now, and I decided to start writing down quotations that made me laugh. I found quite a few and would like to share them with you all. Hopefully, you will enjoy these as much as I did. And if you liked them, I will continue to post a new topic every couple weeks with more quotations. Well here they are, in no particular order:

1. “But here is my dilemna... acne is created by when people touch each others face and that, and she always kisses my cheeks and rubs her hands up and down my cheeks and that is where my acne is at its worse. I dont see how in the hell or why in the hell she does it, I mean.. it feels good and it dont bother me.. but I'm afraid that will make me break out more...� - unakwenda

2. “i teached english, i also worked in a bar..i also had a boyfriend there in the military which was my main reason.� – tenshigirl 25

3. “very good advice, especially for girls your age. Do some cardio, run, do field hockey and youll life will turn around.� – coughdrop (talking to Jake)

“lmao...he s a dude...he's into dudes but he's a dude nonetheless� – Poker-Butt

4. “why the fuck should we care? ... they're her kids, let her name them whatever she wants. at least it's not something like Guacamole or Peanut.� – quack

5. “i think you have a big fat pimple in your head instead of brains� - seanbertiger

6. “I just look like a tomatoe for christmas, lol its a festive look anyhow� – Posh Spice

7. “lol, my 9 yr old cousin just told me i need clearasil for christmas.......................bitch� – headturner4

8. “Even if you avoid showering, you should still wash your ass and armpits, just don't get your face wet.� – shadow7

9. “Guess what my Christmas present was…a painful cyst on my chin, and two pimples on my nose and forehead (after being completely clear for weeks) - I think this has got to be proof that there is no God.

Anyway, happy Christmas Eve to everyone... I hope your Christmas is clearer than mine is" - Lone Wolf

10. “What the fuck is up with these shitty threads lately?� - Einschkantepheak

11. “i am so sick of the whole diet and acne link....what the hell am i supposed to eat? tree leaves and bark? screw that stuff...its bullshit.� – CursedSkin

12. “Welcome to the fucking real world. Loser.� – turnergirl

13. “You're a bully, get over yourself.� – Grow To Overthrow

14. "The internet is a dangerous place.� – gone

15. “The holistic forum is shit. It's full of weirdo's with acne, trying to help other people with acne, who think modern medicine is a conspiracy, the whole world is against them, that they are right, and everyone else is wrong etc etc...In all honesty, the CSR forum is also shit, and so is the OTC. There is one thing that works on acne, and one thing only. Accutane. - (Forgot to write down who stated this, sorry to whoever did)

16. “i feel like slicing off the patch of skin that has acne.� – kiesha

17. “I was with my best friends last night. My boys. We haven't hung out in over a year. One of my friends said to me, "Wow you're skin has really cleared up. I remember when you had acne everywhere. Especially all over your nose. It was so bad. I don't know how you lived with it. I would have bashed my head against a mirror.’� – Gekisen

18. “How can you be picky when you're 5'6 and have cross eyes? The average height for a man is 5'11, I believe, and you're the average height of a female. I suggest you re-think your "picky" attitude before you end up dying alone.� – Sickening

19. “Aww, all that was missing from that post was the penis size reference. Maybe next time.� – Proverbial

20. “VB needs to be shot, just like the animals she wears were, oh but they wern't shot were they....they were tortured then skinned alive.

And.......She publicly condones this shit, what a great role-model.� – NoLeafClover

21. - Its like what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger! -

I love this saying.

"I don't, its lame.

So a guy gets hit by a train, he survives but he's paralysed from the neck down.

How has he been made stronger?" – NoLeafClover

22. “Congratulations on your slight, but ever so beautiful scars.� – Sickening

23. “It's oh so nice to have permanent holes in your face (NOT)� - zxc

24. “I don't need to use physical force, my 14 y/o sister has found a new game: lets see how many pimples we can pop on Allen's face before he realizes whats going on and wakes up. Every morning since I came home last friday night from college, she's been pickin' at my face like it's a gold mine.� – cuajs19

25. “Why would anyone hire a pimply, inexperienced, foreigner?� – natuerwild

26. “I remember when my skin looked like that, I had a life. “ - Mystero

I know some of these quotations stem from problems that users encountered; however, I am not mocking or laughing at anybody's problems, and I hope people do not get offended if they see themsleves quoted about an issue they deemed painful.

Enjoy.

AHAHHAHA LMFAO LOL ROFLL DUDE those quotes are one of the funniest things i ever here..they remind me of the movie "Anchorman" ahaha

I LOVE # 1,2,4,6,7,8,16,19,20,23,25,26. i just realized how hilarious some of u guys are.. ahahahahahaha seriously that was some funny shit

i thought 1,4,7,25 was the funniest.

2. “i teached english, i also worked in a bar..i also had a boyfriend there in the military which was my main reason.� – tenshigirl 25

Best. Quote. Ever.

Guest Tinky

:lol2: :lol2:

this is as good if not better then adding someone's quote to your sig!!!

:lol2: :lol2:

21. - Its like what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger! -

I love this saying.

"I don't, its lame.

So a guy gets hit by a train, he survives but he's paralysed from the neck down.

How has he been made stronger?" – NoLeafClover

right on

I refuse to believe that I don't deserve to be in there somewhere.

Lol, well like I said, I've only been collecting these for about 2 weeks now, but I'll look out for you in the future!

I refuse to believe that I don't deserve to be in there somewhere.

Lol, well like I said, I've only been collecting these for about 2 weeks now, but I'll look out for you in the future!

:lol2: It is quite ironic, I just got done reading a thread and just found a funny quotation, and who exactly stated it... you! You will be featured in the next edition of Mr. Handsome's funniest quotes :clap:

One problem is that all the best quotes get deleted by the mods. Imagine if these quotes weren't deleted hehe ;)

My favorite:

"You know what you do when people ask you to use proactive? You shove your penis up their ass, give them a great big smile and say "fuck you, and fuck your proactive" then, you cum on their face and say "Here's some proactiv, fuck you"

and dont blame your grades on your fucking acne, if youre stupid, then youre stupid, end of story.

Damn teen emo kids..."-GIMojo

YOU TAKE YOUR STANDARD FARM VARIETY DOOBY RIGHT,DIP IT IN EMBALMING FLUID,CUT IT WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT AND BAM!

-embalming fluid?are you nuts,ive smelt that shit,its like lethal...hey man what are you on????

I DONT KNOW...SOME WIERD STUFF.

-oh,cause i heard you smoked a joint dipped in embalming fluid?

I DONT REALLY KNOW.....

-that wouldnt happen to be embalming fluid you stole from my house RIGHT?what the fuck is wrong with you??????????

I made it on Mr. handsome's funny quotes,, yayyy

hehe, Seriously though, this is an awesome idea Mr. Handsome. It was a good laugh. Alot of peeps in the forum are actually extremely funny without realizing it. I've laughed and peed in my pants a couple of time reading the posts.

maybe we can all declare #7 the funniest quote and the prize is that the quote goes in the person's signature with something cool signifying a victory...

well i would do it, but no pressure!

Guest funkychicken

'I teached English'.

Classic! Sorry!

lol!!! omg, number 7 is from me :redface: i was in a bit of a bad mood when i wrote that but when i read it back now it does sound quite funny :shifty:

lol!!! omg, number 7 is from me :redface: i was in a bit of a bad mood when i wrote that but when i read it back now it does sound quite funny :shifty:

It was brilliant!

maybe we can all declare #7 the funniest quote and the prize is that the quote goes in the person's signature with something cool signifying a victory...

well i would do it, but no pressure!

:lol2: Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea :think:

And headturner, that was quite funny, despite how mad you may have been at the time. :)