Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kj1982

how do you face another day

my acne has gone from mild straight to severe in a matter of weeks.

i just cant face another day, or that is how i feel. my family are so worried about me because im so withdrawn and depressed. my face looks like shit. full of red angry spots, dry skin, oily skin, cysts, you name is i got it. i look a total mess.

i just cant face goi8ng out or doing anything.

how do you pick yourself up and get on with life.

please give me some advise

It's funny gay4pay, your ideology is similar to that of Sickening. That's not a good thing, the kid is deranged. Coincidental? :think:

kj1982, exercise it promotes a feeling of euphoria. Set goals and take that first step towards them today.

Well, kj1982, acne's just something we've got to deal with, it seems god dealt us a bad hand at life, but we've got to fucking make the most of it!

It's funny me posting that, when I've been cooked up in my house for the last three days...

well thanks for inputs, i just cant face another day, i broke down today and really wanted to kill myself. im off to stay with my mother for a few days for her to take care of me. hopefully when i get back i will feel a lot better. its not just acne i have but disgusting skin, its horiible , i dont know how anybopdy can even look at me without being sick

Guest · Jake ·

sickening is a funny guy.

You forgot unintelligent. Just like my mother, it's hilarious!

sickening is a funny guy.

Why do you find it necessary to take stabs at Sickening when he is not there to defend himself. You are only portraying yourself to be a weak individual.

Eh, Sickening does not warrent my sympathy. But for the sake of at least trying to be fair, Mr. Handsome does have a point.

Back On Topic, folks.

I really don't think it's necessary to call your mother unintelligent, and it's hardly hilarious if she is. ;)

i would just like to say that im sick of every post starting into a debate about sickening and whether he is funny or not.

I really don't think it's necessary to call your mother unintelligent, and it's hardly hilarious if she is. ;)

HAHA...LOL..I THINK ITS PRETTY FUNNY