Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rhys

How long is BP active on skin?

I have been following the regimen for the last four months - and although not 100% effective (especially on my problematic neck area due to shaving) it has changed my world for the better

It would be useful to know how long BP remains active on the skin after application - 8, 10, 12, 16 hours?

that's an interesting question, and I am not entirely sure, but I would think it is somewhere between 8 and 12 hours, although don't take my word for it, that's just a guess. Since most bp products say apply once or twice daily, I'm thinking it must remain effective for many hours.

And for those of us using it twice a day and remaining clear, my guess is that it remains effective for quite awhile.

Maybe someone with more knowledge will reply. My drug reference book says that 50% is absorbed through the skin and metabolized, then excreted, but it doesn't say how long it is effective.

Thank you for this

Perhaps more research would reveal it - surely someone out there has tested it or knows

Hi rhys , i notice your from the Uk as am I.

Just wondering what products you use over here as obviously they are all different.

My skin is definately better but a little dry

Hi rhys , i notice your from the Uk as am I.

Just wondering what products you use over here as obviously they are all different.

My skin is definately better but a little dry

Hi Thomas! I'll PM you right now :)