Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneDood

acne marks

IPB Image right cheek where i got it worst.

and my 2nd worst spot my forehead. IPB ImageThese pics are after being on dans regimen for 4 months. Im kinda clear but have alot of red marks. What can I do to get rid of them?

um notthing . because your skin is faboulous go out and live life to the fullest and take accutane now inorder to prevent new breakouts and most likely cure your acne.

OMG... -_-;; Is that all!!! If that's the "worst" then you don't have anything! ... Even all zoomed up, it is NOTHING>!

Meh, give it time...you're skin is awesome. Don't risk it with anything else unless you really, really, want to remove them. If so, glycolic acid or retin-a might do the trick.

Man.....take a nice hot shower, take that nice clean razor and shave. Then go to the local bar and pic up some chicks. When i looked at your pics, i was looking to find BAD acne, but all i found was a scrubby lookin guy that hasnt shaved.

you aint got nothin to worry about

Man.....take a nice hot shower, take that nice clean razor and shave. Then go to the local bar and pic up some chicks. When i looked at your pics, i was looking to find BAD acne, but all i found was a scrubby lookin guy that hasnt shaved.

you aint got nothin to worry about

Problem is Im a pretty hairy guy this is like a day after shaving.(my hair grows so damn fast :eusa_sick: ) And when I shave my acne seems to get worst. I get in grown hairs and my skin gets really irritated. So I dry to avoid shaving as much as possible. These pics are after being on dans regimen for 4 months it used to be ALOT worst. Thanks for the little boost in confidense though guys. :angel: