Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildpatbev

My Log

Afternoon: showered (washed face with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash and body with Dove Sensitive Body Wash with rough loofa)

Night: washed face with Clean & Clear Oil-Free Foaming Facial Cleanser (warm water applied and cold to wash away)

[info] need new loofa and need C&C Deep Action Cream Cleanser

[status] pretty rough-looking skin with few bumps. 2 big zits on chin. 3 forming bumps on right lower cheek, and both sideburn areas. small places on forehead. chest and back is pretty rough, also.

Night: washed face with Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser before going to bed.

[info] Long time for update I know. I need to update more often. I purchased the Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser since that has worked out for me well in the past, and so I've been using this for a couple of days now. I also bought new bottle of Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash which should last me for some time. my girlfriend says just drinking water is making her face excellent (she is a very beautiful girl) and 2 bottles before bed works out, also. i'm going to start trying that.

[status] face is pretty rough on the left side; near sideburn-area, jaw-line, and below jaw-line has several bumps. one medium bump left of chin. one medium bump on right side on cheek. right-side is better. less bumps; side-burn area, jaw-line & below that some. chest is normal with small bumps and back is has been pretty harsh on shoulder blades.

Morning: Washed face with Clean & Clear Blackhead Cleaning Scrub before school. Didn't have time to wash with C&C Deep Action Cream Cleanser after the Blackhead wash.

Night: Plan to use blachead scrub, and Cream Cleanser after.

[info] I need to wash my face both morning and night. Need to get into "gear". My Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash ran out, so I bought Dial Daily Care Gentle Exfoliant body wash to try out to see if it improves any.

[status] The face is doing okay. Ryan's belt-type bumps on left cheek. Rough feeling on jawline and lower from tough, small bumps. Pretty good on right cheek. Forehead is better. Chest, back, and shoulders are so bad. Lower back is okay, but upper and shoulders is so awful. Chest is kinda bad, also.

Morning: Washed with both C&C Blackhead Scrub following with C&C Deep Cleanser.

Night: Showered and washed face with both C&C Blackhead Scrub & C&C Deep Cleanser; washed body with Dial Daily Care (shortened wash body time)

[info] close to running out of C&C Deep Action Cleanser. It's working very well, along with the Dial body wash. My girlfriend told me my face looked very clear tonight.

[status] face is pretty clear. few left cheek bumps. few on right sideburn area. still alittle gitty on jawline and right below it, but it's well improved. chest & back is clearing up slowly. lower back is almost smooth.