Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armando2002

BP Gel and bleached collars?

Hi,

I have been using the Regimen for about 3 weeks and have noticed a bleaching on a few of my shirts (I almost always wear collared shirts). I avoid using BP gel on the chin or jaw area, but seem to still somehow get BP gel on my collars, as they are still slowly getting bleached. Any ideas or help? I don't want to ruin my $30 shirts with $8 BP gel. I also don't usually sweat while wearing collars, and am careful not to get gel on my shirts.

I never apply BP to my face in the morning before work, only at night when I'm sleeping alone

Nonetheless, I have ruined a few collars recently. They must have made contact with the BP on my chin

The regimen can be so frustrating at times :mad:

i bleached tons of things when i first started out but then i gradually started using as little as i could while still staying clear. i havent bleached anything since those first few months. anyhow..,maybe try wearing an awful lot of white shirts? :)

I have only bleached one hoodie and I have been using some form of BP for 7 years or so! I'd say just to make sure it's dry on your face before coming into contact with any clothes. I don't think it will bleach if it's dry!

i never exp'ed bleaching any of my clothes i just throw on my clothes then apply bp + mouistirizer thats about it i dont notice any bleaching :D