Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mara89

I'll be off of the message board for a while

not cause i wanted, but dad will take me and my siblings to the lil town where he used to live.

kinda sux cause i dont open this website if im not im my computer and i doubt i will there lol

of course im goin to go to the internet cafe lol, anyways, ill be on msn i guess if u want my addy just pm me lol

im takin this too serious and i kno no one cares lol still the offer is there, its ur decision

miss me! :(:boohoo:

see ya soon....!!!!

xoxo

me.marisa.a.

Guest tenshigirl25

not cause i wanted, but dad will take me and my siblings to the lil town where he used to live.

kinda sux cause i dont open this website if im not im my computer and i doubt i will there lol

of course im goin to go to the internet cafe lol, anyways, ill be on msn i guess if u want my addy just pm me lol

im takin this too serious and i kno no one cares lol still the offer is there, its ur decision

miss me! :(:boohoo:

see ya soon....!!!!

xoxo

me.marisa.a.

come back soon..u bring cheer to the place :surprised:

ha thanks tenshi :D, and u too AMO but i doubt i will

anyways, im afraid of not coming back :ninja: so if i dont make it, i wish u all to be happy, enjoy life! have fun! and remember me =)

Guest Mr K

Have fun ~ a break from acne org. will do you heaps good!

anyways, im afraid of not coming back :ninja: so if i dont make it, i wish u all to be happy, enjoy life! have fun! and remember me =)

so that means your never coming back?? even tho i dont really know u, you sound like a really nice and cheerful person..well have fun!

I'll remember you! have fun. If you don't come back, maybe you can still stop by from time to time?

Nobody gives a shit that you're not going to be here for a few days. Most people here wouldn't even care if you never came back. I wouldn't care if something awful happened to you and your family.

MISSING YOU SO BAD, BABY.

And Avatar, that wasn't very nice either. :naughty:

And talking about yummy ANYTHING is making me hungry. I'm starving. *goes off in search of food*

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I just got the first thing I'm eating today. I have the hrrible habit of getting distracted and forgetting to eat.

Me neither. Just ciggerrates and coffee, while good for the addictions, is not so good for the stomach. :)

Well, or for anything else, but oh well.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I try to avoid caffine. But my love for chocolate seems to tempt me to the world of caffine.

LOL - while I consume massive amounts of coffee, I have to agree that chocolate is a gateway drug for caffine! I eat alot of chocolate myself!

Guest Fearless*Bunny

We aren't coffee people. I only like it when it doesn't taste like coffee (tons of sugar and cream) and then what's the fun in that?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I quit smoking over a year ago. Weird how I never really went through withdraw from it.

I REALLY REALLY NEED TO STOP,WITH MY BOXING AND ALL...BUT I CANT STOP EVERY THING AT ONCE,THATS MY NEXT THING THOUGH..

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Good luck with that. My ex got super hyper when he tried to quit. Then he got really bitchy and mean.