Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielm

Sticking With It

I posted a thread talking about how I recently started to use a facial cleanser that had salacylic acid in it. Well, i decided i won't deviate from the regimen, because i am worried in 2 weeks i will break out. I noticed my face felt a little dryer after using that cleanser, not visually noticeble, but i could feel it.

So, this is what I am going to stick with and I need your opinion.

Day & Night:

Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar

On-The-Spot Acne Treatmen with Benzoyl Peroxide 2% by Neutrogena

Cetaphil SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer (This is really new to me, I usually would use Dove's Day Lotion with SPF 15)

I heard a lot of positive things about cetaphils facial moisturizer and their facial cleansers, i hope all goes well. I am getting clearer, and I don't want to mess it up by adding salacylic acid to the regimen. I've been using it for 3 days as a cleanser, and will stop now. Hopefully I am still safe! Thanks for your input!

-Daniel

hello Daniel,

it seems to be a good regimen, and yeah, cetaphil is good too lol

hope anything works good,

dont be afraid of using SA, although i shud recommend u not to use it with neutrogena at the same time, cause you'll just dry out your skin

and about the breakouts, still you will get new spots, even with BP so if SA is workin way better than BP for you, i must tell u to continue using it

hope everything goes good =)

marisa.a.