Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janiet53

Oil free moisturisers in the UK

I've been looking for an oil free moisturiser to use in that is available in the UK, but don't really know where to start. At the moment I'm using Eucerin cry skin facial relief cream. Any advice!?

Also has anyone got any advice about salayic (sp!?) acid free cleasners that are good and available in the UK?

Thanks for you help! :)

clean and clear do an oil free moisturiser, i got it from asda, its dual action something or other. if u look for clean and clear u will find it. it has SA in it. it burnt my skin a little so i stopped using it. i have very sensitive skin and i use simple products as they seem to have natural mild ingrediants

I just got Neutrogena visibly clear oil-free moisturiser from superdrug, dunno if its any good tho

nivea do an oil free moisturiser you get it in superdrug :)

yeah i saw the nivea one and the clean and clear one, but i wanted to try the Neutrogena visibly clear one, as ive never seen it before.

Only used it once but it seems to be ok.

nivea do an oil free moisturiser you get it in superdrug :)

yeah i saw the nivea one and the clean and clear one, but i wanted to try the Neutrogena visibly clear one, as ive never seen it before.

Only used it once but it seems to be ok.

hmm, i used the Clean and Clear one, but it dried my face because of the salycilic acid reacting with the BP.

The clean and clear dual action was easy to apply, absored fantastically, face looked good, but dried my face really bad and made it sting aswell, BP reacting to SA. and it didnt contain oliy ingredients.

isnt it funny, when you find one that seems to suit your face, something goes wrong.

If u get free prescriptions u can get an oil free moisturizer from your Dr.

I get a 500g tub of oil free emulsifying ointment BP from my Dr and it lasts ages.

hi, clinique's dramatically different moisturiser is AMAZING. I say get involved it's about £20 but it's worth every penny and i can normally make a bottle last for 3-4 months

I Use the one from the body shop Tea tree range which only has tes tree oil in which doesn't really count as it doesn't seem to have the same affect as other oils. It comes in quite small tubes that last for ages as you only need a tiny bit, but its really easy to keep in your bag or something like that if you need it.

hi, clinique's dramatically different moisturiser is AMAZING. I say get involved it's about £20 but it's worth every penny and i can normally make a bottle last for 3-4 months

If you try this, get a sample first, but ppl tend to either love it or hate it.