Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I made another post just a second ago and the subject was "Question, Confused"... but here is another question I forgot to mention.... I honestly feel rotten for doing this... but it something I have to do.... like I said before... I have a beautiful girlfriend thats bomb as hell and I love her with everything I have... and I'm afraid she'll go away from me if my acne don't heal up. Here is my question.. I notice she has some acne marks on her face.. and when we go under bright light I could see some of those under the skin pimples..... my question is... how would I make her get acne too? Like should I give her a shit-load of Reese's cups, eat pizza with her every night for two weeks or what? I know I'm wrong for this.. and Im sorry... but I'm just hoping that if she is broken out too, then there will be less of a chance that she leaves me. Please help thanks.

P.S.- I met her out of a chat room, and so far NOTHING has gone wrong, but the only reason I'm making this post is because Im planning for the future if it does. So whoever said that meeting girls on the internet is total disaster is just wrong.

dude, you are a MAD MAN, if she loves u for who u are, she wont leave u because of ur acne ... If she doesnt love u anymore, even if she breakout bad, she wont stay with u either, stop thinking of that evil idea ...

Guest tenshigirl25

i see the underlying intention..but if u really like her u would never think of doing that. it sounds selfish and mean like u said. it would make u happy to see her sad? think about that..she is with u when u have acne so i geuss she is a better person then u.

Oh my God, why would you even think of this?? That's horrible! If she's with you despite your flaws, then she's a keeper. Why you would wish acne on anyone is beyond me. Especially someone you supposedly "love".

That does sound very crazy...but the way you are going about it is so wrong. Nobody wants to have acne. If you do have strong feelings for her and you afraid of losing her why don't you just continue being a good gentleman and win her heart strong over by other means? If you want to give her acne why don't instead you give her flowers? Or a small perfume? Ya know. ;) That sounds better to win her over than giving her acne which you will fail miserably.

A girl should not leave a guy because of acne and if she does than she is a dumb.

How many guys I've seen ugly as hell with gorgeous chicks. Why? Because they won them over with their ways, perhaps they have a golden heart and women look at that more than the complexion or what materials he has.

That does sound very crazy...but the way you are going about it is so wrong. Nobody wants to have acne. If you do have strong feelings for her and you afraid of losing her why don't you just continue being a good gentleman and win her heart strong over by other means? If you want to give her acne why don't instead you give her flowers? Or a small perfume? Ya know. ;) That sounds better to win her over than giving her acne which you will fail miserably.

A girl should not leave a guy because of acne and if she does than she is a dumb.

How many guys I've seen ugly as hell with gorgeous chicks. Why? Because they won them over with their ways, perhaps they have a golden heart and women look at that more than the complexion or what materials he has.

ditto!

I agree with everyone. Acne is not something that you want your girlfriend to have. If you yourself have it then you know how it can lower someone's self esteem, so why would you want to do that to someone you love?

I made another post just a second ago and the subject was "Question, Confused"... but here is another question I forgot to mention.... I honestly feel rotten for doing this... but it something I have to do.... like I said before... I have a beautiful girlfriend thats bomb as hell and I love her with everything I have... and I'm afraid she'll go away from me if my acne don't heal up. Here is my question.. I notice she has some acne marks on her face.. and when we go under bright light I could see some of those under the skin pimples..... my question is... how would I make her get acne too? Like should I give her a shit-load of Reese's cups, eat pizza with her every night for two weeks or what? I know I'm wrong for this.. and Im sorry... but I'm just hoping that if she is broken out too, then there will be less of a chance that she leaves me. Please help thanks.

P.S.- I met her out of a chat room, and so far NOTHING has gone wrong, but the only reason I'm making this post is because Im planning for the future if it does. So whoever said that meeting girls on the internet is total disaster is just wrong.

:wacko::wacko:

Guest quack

i agree with everyone else! .. except maybe .Communist :lol2:

Guest tenshigirl25

GET LOST! jackson, jackssson, Erika, Sickening! your all sick in the head or should i say YOU are sick in the head..what a waste of a human being.

Guest tenshigirl25

and ill probably have more friendships and happy memories in my life then u could ever fathom having..sick bastard. get back to work then..

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Although rather morbid, some may say you are a realist.

thats terrible! if you have acne surely you know how horrible it is and surely you would never want to inflict that pain on another person, especially if your supposed to love them.

Lol mate, your a piece of shit. I don't know if anyone has informed you but dating for a week doesn't make her a girlfriend nor should you love her with everything, you sound desperate! Please don't come back here crying when you find out shes dating half the male population in your city. Your in need of a reality check, professional help and a personality overhaul, sound like a real catch! :doubt:

Metaphorically, al though not true. Many people with acne are idolized, business leaders, celebrities and athletes have suffered from acne.

Your a sell out, why is money so important for you?

I'm going to chop up this thread and remove some posts. This mean's I'll have to remove some of the quoting, too. So don't get offended, I just don't want this to get outta hand.

It doesn't sound mean. It sounds unethical and I think you know this. A person with low self esteem may feel inclined to bring others down to their level-most try to use words but if you are thinking about directly affecting her physical looks to ensure that she'll stay.

Download a free mp3 off of limewire called "meditation-self esteem" and listen to it for 30 nights in a row. it's only 14 minutes. It will give you affirmations that you need if you're actually considering this. I'm a big advocate of self-hypnosis tapes. They will really change your life in a short period of time without having to read books or go to counseling. We all have a subconscious mind that will accept anything we give it, without effort. The key is to make sure you have the right stuff going in. Falling asleep with the local radio playing is something that will program negative messages in your subconscious.

Please don't take this the wrong way but if you are contemplating bringing someone down so that she feels less attractive, and therefore less likely to leave you, then the problem is not her physical beauty or lack thereof. It lies in your self-image and unless you take the reigns with the only thing you can fix-you-then your relationship will never even have a chance to work.

A healthy relationship requires two people who feel good about themselves and are committed to helping eachother magnify their best qualities. If one person is bitter and devising ways to malign the other, then there's no strength of unity. That relationship is sure to fail miserably, because not only will these tactics *not* bring about the desired result, but will ensure that you both never could grow as a healthy couple.

If you care about her, then care enough about yourself to make a change :)

That actually sounds like something I would think of doing but would never have the evilness to act out. I mean, what happens if she does get bad acne and yours improves? That poor girl is going to be way screwed over and you might be the one leaving her!

I would never wish this crappy disease on anyone...ok well if I had to, I'd pick my ex-bf, but anyway...

Lol mate, your a piece of shit. I don't know if anyone has informed you but dating for a week doesn't make her a girlfriend nor should you love her with everything, you sound desperate! Please don't come back here crying when you find out shes dating half the male population in your city. Your in need of a reality check, professional help and a personality overhaul, sound like a real catch! :doubt:

Your probably another one of those pig fucks that thinks it takes 82 years for two people to fall in love..... well...... I understand what your saying..... but naw she aint dating half the population...... especially since me and her spend all our free time together.. she calls me every single hour of the day when we're not together..... and i look through her phone...... i might be crazy and psycho... but im glad she is too. You need a reality check.

Wow someones insecure. But to make you feel a little more confident, think about the acne marks you don't see because of makeup.

She still knows their there.