Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well after a year and a half of straight BUMMIN i got myself a job today. The bad news for me is that i have to cut my hair which in a way has become a "security blanket" for me. It usually drew attention from my face and i kinda felt better with it. Ah well i just gotta move on right. lol dumb post but im feeling little a little down today.

Guest · Jake ·

I never had to cut my hair. Do you work with machines?

Aw, sorry to hear about the hair, but congratulations on getting the job. What kind of work will it be?

Ill be working at a car dealership moving cars, and shuttling people to work who leave their cars for servicing. lol guess they didnt want the dude with long hair driving the "schoolbus"

Congratulations on your new job and sorry about how you have to cut your hair. :)

Get yourself a nice short style and gel that hair up ;) Attract those customers. :cool:

Congratulations on your new job and sorry about how you have to cut your hair. :)

Get yourself a nice short style and gel that hair up ;) Attract those customers. :cool:

good job getting a job.

Well after a year and a half of straight BUMMIN i got myself a job today. The bad news for me is that i have to cut my hair which in a way has become a "security blanket" for me. It usually drew attention from my face and i kinda felt better with it. Ah well i just gotta move on right. lol dumb post but im feeling little a little down today.

I know exactly how you feel. I had bangs and long hair forever. I sort of wore my hair in my face. You know, to sort of cover my poor broken out skin. I was afraid, like almost deathly afraid of growing out my bangs to expose my forehead which was an absolute disaster.

But, oh a whim I cut my hair real short and didn't cut my bangs just because I was in an unusual crazy mood. The different hair cut did wonders (even though I hated it). I guess I didn't have anything to hide behind anymore, so I didn't. And then, once I got my hair out of my face, *some* started to clear up. My forehead is clear now.

Take a chance!