Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bombay2pac

My Regimen with Pics**

Today is my 3rd week on the regimen and im feeling depressed since it has not improved much.

Regimen: Morning

Shower and wash face with purpose

Finish and dry face with towel

10 minutes later put on the spot or zapzyt

Same regimen as NIGHT........ :(

ps. I have 6 days till school since now im on christmas vacation and I want my skin clear by then....

Man - you gotta shave. I find keeping my face 100% shaven every day keeps my face 100% clear. Hair attracts dusts, bacterias and most of all, OILS...this is all bad for your skin, and you are not shaving which does not open pores either.

Shave everyday, and do the regimen after.

I wanna keep my sides thin...so i will start shavin soon......and could this be the main problem???

can anyone else give me helpful advice and want to do exactly for the regimen so my face can be cleAR?

It's a fact that hair builds and attracts bacteria and oils.

It's a fact that bacteria and oils are contributors to acne.

Shaving your face also opens pores and allows the BP to work better. BP creates oxygen, and acne can not survive in the presence of oxygen. If the pore isn't open enough, it can not absorb the BP as good, and will rest on your skin and dry it out, as oppose to go INTO your skin and kill bacteria.

Also, moisturize at LEAST once a day, in the morning...night is optional.

This I can't really help you out with...

My best advise would be for you to start over.

Shave your face 100%.

Begin the regimen from the beginning.

1) cleanse

2) BP - 2.5%

3) Moisturize

DAY AND NIGHT

Make sure all products are oil free, non-comedogenic and do not contain any fragrances.

Treat your skin well and it will treat you well.

shitt......i look really really bad.........crap.....i used to be clear but i dunno what happend.....i never ever pop pimples and drink tons of water....well at least 6 days till schoool....mayb i have time left

Aside from what I have said so far.....I don't know how many people will agree with me, but stressing over pimples does not help.

It could be a huge coincidence, but if I get a zit and worry about it, I'll get 1-3 more zits.....if I just stop thinking about it and ignore the fact.....it goes away sooner and I am clear...

I don't know if the added stress is a factor, but it doesn't help.....take your mind off of thigns and keep busy.

thnx for the advice

to tell you the truth the only reason i keep my sides is because my gf likes it....well....lol what to chooes : GIRLFRIEND FEELINGS VS. CLEAR SKIN.. LOLL

thnx for the advice

to tell you the truth the only reason i keep my sides is because my gf likes it....well....lol what to chooes : GIRLFRIEND FEELINGS VS. CLEAR SKIN.. LOLL

more advice would be appreciated plz.....dont know why but im always staying home all day from the way i look....man....how cum there are red bumps on my cheeks......what are they and how they go away?"

i wanna kill myself.........my bday and christmas all ruined.....i hate my life because i am doing this regimen for a month already and no** improvements>>>>......GOD....plz help............................

i wanna kill myself.........my bday and christmas all ruined.....i hate my life because i am doing this regimen for a month already and no** improvements>>>>......GOD....plz help............................

so far i am on a month also with highs and lows but no improvement. My 21st bday{dec17th} , and xmas i could say were ruined also. I found that putting less or none in morning after being in the regimen a month really calms face. Also i find that shaving dose help keep your face cleaner, i didnt think it would matter. Try and use face wash as shaving cream. I am not clear yet but my face is getting there.

nick

Hey!

I know this is probably not what you want to hear but I would just advise you to keep truckin' along with the regimen. We all want it to work overnight but unfortunately that's not how it goes (I wish!!!) You also mentioned that you don't moisturize often. For me, moisturizing is making a huge difference in terms of my skin tone, etc. Is your skin dry at all?

My other advice for you would be to go out and do the things you want to do regardless of your acne. Yeah, I know it's hard and it's something I really struggle with, too, but it's also something I regret doing for so long. You hit close to home when you said you don't even want to go out of your house - I totally know how you feel! But sitting there being upset about it really doesn't help either, you know? You really don't look as bad as it sounds like you think you do, so if you wanna work out, go work out!! You gotta make yourself happy - it sucks to be miserable all the time! I know it's easier said than done, but at least think about it.

Hang in there!! You'll get there, it'll just take a little time! :)

Samantha

Want my advice?

Stop worrying about it and follow the regimen. You need to moisturize and get a clean cut shave going. Listen, you can keep the sides, but make sure they aren't all raggady. Girls like a clean cut guy anyway! Most of all, they like a guy with confidence!

Dude, go work out. Who cares about the mirror. Working out will only help! The constant blood flow is healthy. I've noticed that I am clearer and my complexion is better when i excersize often.

Don't let this take over your life buddy. Sometimes I get all stressed about a noticible pimple, but then i out think it! Trust me man, things will get better. Relax, follow the regimen, and live your life.