Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Poker-Butt

doing the swicheroos

Guest Poker-Butt

im on my 10th day of the regimen ...im using oil of olay complete w/ spf15 for SENSITIVE skin ... when can i switch to eucerin skin renewal?

also...is the moisturizer im currently using ok for the regimen...i cant find any other thats recommended unless i get it online and that is such a hassle...since i have to wait for it to arrive ...

THANX ... i'd appreciate it some responses... :)

I switched to the Eucerin after 10 days or so and my face felt tingly for a few minutes for the first 2 days of using it. After that, no more tingle lol. Try it out and see what happens. But, you should be ok.

I would wait until you're at least 30 days into the regimen because if you're still getting used to the BP and you put in an AHA (Eucerin Skin Renewal), you'll cause more irritation. If you're already used to the BP (no burning/redness/irritation), then I'd say it's safe to switch to put in an AHA.

Guest Poker-Butt

yea? ... i just have so much dead skin...its annoying ... ...so question. whats the difference between a moisturizer with aha and one w/o ? like whats to be expected?

I would wait until you're at least 30 days into the regimen because if you're still getting used to the BP and you put in an AHA (Eucerin Skin Renewal), you'll cause more irritation. If you're already used to the BP (no burning/redness/irritation), then I'd say it's safe to switch to put in an AHA.

An AHA should reduce the flakiness (dead skin cells) and help with dryness, too. Works well for almost everyone, except me. :doh: AHA dries me out badly and creates more flakes, I'm one of the only ones though, so theres good chance it'll work for you.

Guest Poker-Butt

hmm.. i see :think: ... well just to be on the safe side i'll give the bp some more time ....make sure things are done well...

i appreciate ur responses guys ...thanx :)

I started using the skin renewal stuff at about a month and a half into it. It didnt cause me any kind of irritation. My eucerin is the one with lactic acid, which is supposed to be pretty gentle. Is this what you have? It works good. I like it for the daytime under my makeup because its more thin and milky where as my neutrogena is thicker and tends to clump under my makeup more. I save it for the night time.

Guest Poker-Butt

WELL i ordered it through drugstore.com and i thought it had arrived but it hasnt ...so i couldnt tell u ...but all i know is that it's called "eucerin skin renewal" so if thats what u have then we both have the same thing :) ... i just dont know much about it and i dont wanna rush into things ...wanna make sure i do this right, u know? anyway...thanx for ur response :)