Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnemakesmesad

My scars

Here are photos of my scars. I know I should see a derm. but the waiting lists for the ones in my areas are about a year. If I can do anything to lighten the scars, then I would be really happy. I don't know what kinds of scars I have, so if you recognize them, please let me know!!! Thanks a bunch.[attachmentid=2972][attachmentid=2973]

post-32993-1135811634_thumb.jpg

post-32993-1135811777_thumb.jpg

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

They are the small kind.

They are the small kind.

ya thats right , they are very small

ok, so does that mean that they are easy to get rid of? (and for the record, im not trying to say that my scars are that bad, im just wondering what to do)

They are the small kind.

ok, so does that mean that they are easy to get rid of? (and for the record, im not trying to say that my scars are that bad, im just wondering what to do)

Your best bet is to leave them alone. If you really want to do something though look into punches. Personally I wouldn't mess with your skin as improvement is minimal and not worth the risk.

They are the small kind.

Your best bet is to leave them alone. If you really want to do something though look into punches. Personally I wouldn't mess with your skin as improvement is minimal and not worth the risk.

hmm ok ill check out what punches are, thanks