Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alisonjs122

Is anyone else going through a REALLY bad breakout right now?

This is the worst my skin has EVER looked- dry, broken out, and red all over. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK IN BALANCE!!!!? ARGH

I know what you mean, I think alot of people been through that though. SOmedays my skin feels alright and other feels like shit and I didnt even change anything I do.

i know this sounds stupid... but i have been through this 100's of times threw the years... what i usually do i drop all medicated items, and buy a gentle cleanser. wash 2 x a day with a washcloth in a gentle motion, moisturize 3x a day for a few days. you need your lower eppidermis to shed some of those karitonized cells. Keep with the moisture to supply the lower eppidermis with water, and drink lots of water. you will prob see a difference in just 2 days.

what do you have to lose? your dry, broken out.

good luck!

Andrew

I'm having a really bad breakout right now, my skin could be pretty much flawless one day then overnight I can break out terrible. I hate it, especially if i have planned something and then I have great huge spots!

ARGH.

Guest Poker-Butt

yea ...me! try 7 pimples over night! ...this blows!

Me too! How's the weather were you guys are? Any seasonal changes recently, like in the last couple of weeks? As soon as winter rolled around here, my skin got really dry and just exploded- nice description, I know, but people with sensitive skin can occassionally have seasonal skin changes like an increase in dryness, eczema or acne. Something to think about

Yep...I'm having a bad breakout right now too...I have a huge one in the middle of my forhead that is all swealed up and it's KILLING me, plus I have this really painful cyst on the side of my cheek. Plus, as usual, there are zits every where else too....*sigh*

not me! i hope i keep up this streak because i wanna look good for new years! i hope u guys clear up enuff to go out

Im breaking out badly too. Ever since 2-3 weeks ago my face broke out horribly. I dont know WHY I was even 100% clear for a little bit and then it all went straight to h3ll. The Clindoxyl gel just made it worse and I have to wait for my skin to heal from all those red marks it gave me. Plus I have a cyst on my forehead which almost never happens ****!. Maybe it has something to do with the weather cause the air is alot more dry now in the winter. Oh well..

:wall: Well let's see once a month when my period is due lately I've been getting one enormous cyst usually

somewhere on my chin. I can't afford the $100 to get a shot this month since I got a shot last month. I'm trying to soak tea leaves in warm water and then apply to my cyst a couple times a day. Just once I'd like to

experience nice skin!

:wall: Well let's see once a month when my period is due lately I've been getting one enormous cyst usually

somewhere on my chin. I can't afford the $100 to get a shot this month since I got a shot last month. I'm trying to soak tea leaves in warm water and then apply to my cyst a couple times a day. Just once I'd like to

experience nice skin!

I'm also experiencing the worst breakout of my life right now. :cry: But I bought some BP wash and I'm washing my face 3x a day + using Olay mosturizer...It's helping and I hope my face heals before new years. GL everyone!

Yea my face was fine 3 days ago then BAM now I am broke out in several spots around my mouth (about 8)... To top it off my family is visiting and I haven't seen them yet so now they will see me in my "worst of times" :doh: plusssss New Years Eve is tomorrow FUCKIN SHIT, WHY!!? :wall:

I have a horrible break out now. I'm pretty sure I have 30+ cysts on my face. The cause is probably because I stopped all medications. I'm still adamant in my belief that these medications have been more damaging to my skin than helpful. My younger brother doesn't use anything and he's practically clear. I've stopped meds for around 3 months now, and I guess I'll have to continue waiting it out with natural topicals like aloe vera and whatnot. Ah well, that's life :P

My skin was GREAT the last few weeks, and now, suddenly, after a night of partying (new years!! :-) ) I wake up, and my face is FULL of little pimples.... It's depressing...

dam this face of mine, I will never know what it's like to have a clear day. I pray my boys don't get acne when they hit their teens or adulthood. I wouldn't want to curse them with what I go thru. low self esteem, always thinking when people are talking to me they are just looking at my ugly zit face and feeling sorry for me. My hubby tells me I'm beautiful yeah right when I look in the mirror alll I see is ugly zit face woman who has oily skin!!Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

i broke out this week too. i went from crystal clear to about 4 red bumps! they're not deep (i actually can't feel them when i wash my face unless i really concentrate) but they are also NOT uber tiny. grrrr. not sure what to do! i moved so i can't get to my regular derm for injections :( doh.

I have gone to my regular family doctor for shots for my cysts too, he is much cheaper but further away from my home. I saw my derm two days ago and he gave me trime., and metrogel, he said the doxy and minocin don't have an affect on me anymore since I've used them for a very long time so he says, but he forgets that during the summer he wouldn't give me another prescription because the doxy was making me burn really bad, I had to be outside with my boys so I went the whole summer clear and then bam fall hit and I am yet again ugly woman.

I'm there, it's like a freakin roller coaster, I've gotten to the point that I'm wondering were the next monster zits will be next week as I try to deal with this weeks zits......It Sucks to be this way in Life!

I totally agree, I look at people with perfect skin and think geez I'm so jealous. I can't to have a different look each time I break out!! I want off the roller coaster I'm tired of riding it!