Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody tried this? Results? Is there a certain kind you use? Any help plz. I currently have Colgate Total Paste kind and it contains Sodium Fluoride & Triclosan...

Do I leave it on overnight, do I use it everyday?

I've tried it and it may work the first time but it can clog your pores and hurt your skin more than help it.

Don't do this. Sure it will get rid of the zit, but it burned my skin off. I now have a red mark where two pimples were previously, and I have a new HUGE one on the side of my face. DONT DO THIS.

Just use BP. Toothpaste is a bad idea.

Don't bother with it. Toothpaste is great on slight burns when you cooking lol

On a zit..it will turn it more red...and painful lol

Ismael! I disagree!!!!!!!!

lol.

I used it on a few zit before, and it did help. I left it on over night. You cannot use the gel form of it, just the paste. I don't do it regularly, I don't know what affect it would have on you if you tried. It attacks the bacteria in the zit and dries it out. I never experienced any red marks after trying this. Good luck! :D

I actually just tried this last night. The previous day a huge cyst began to form on my right cheek. I've had these before, and they are EVIL things that stay for WEEKS and never come to a head.

Well, I put toothpaste on it last night, and this morning it came to a head. WOOT! Just a few days now until it heals and is totaly gone.

Next time a big one pops up, I'll try it again, but for me it seemed to really work for bringing down ungly cysts.