Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oedipus

Why is Acne in Different Spots for Everyone?

Im just very curious as if anyone knows why some people have worse acne in different spots like no one is the same. Some people around the mouth, hair line, forhead, sides of face, neck and cheeks. I have bad acne only on my cheeks and a little on my forhead.

Anything cause were the acne forms?

would like to know that myself. My face is usually 95% clear, but if I accidently eat nuts or pork products, I break out bad on my neck and no where else, those zits, if you can call them that, are red painful and last at least 3 to 4 weeks! plus there are about a dozen or so on each side.

Yeah and I used to get acne real bad on the sides of my forhead and now I get nothing there EVER. Its always just on my cheeks and forhead.

Im just very curious as if anyone knows why some people have worse acne in different spots like no one is the same. Some people around the mouth, hair line, forhead, sides of face, neck and cheeks. I have bad acne only on my cheeks and a little on my forhead.

Anything cause were the acne forms?

WEll I know that woman with hormonal acne get it on their jaw line...like me, i started breaking out really bad only on my jawline and chin and right away my derm said it was most likely hormonal

I used to have tons on my forehead.. but now all of them have disappeared.. I usually only get acne on the jaw line and some on my cheeks as well.. I'm curious to why it is different as well..