Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boston50

Hair Loss after Accutane

So, it's been a year now and it seems like her hair loss is more profound now. I'm pretty sure it was the accutane that did it cause she always had gorgeous hair before. Does anybody have a regimen to follow to help hair grow back? She's been wearing it curly to avoid using hot appliances cause it's also breaking off.

So, it's been a year now and it seems like her hair loss is more profound now. I'm pretty sure it was the accutane that did it cause she always had gorgeous hair before. Does anybody have a regimen to follow to help hair grow back? She's been wearing it curly to avoid using hot appliances cause it's also breaking off.

I'm not sure who the "her" is you are referring to, but i do know that accutane can cause hair loss...i've never taken it, but i've known people who have...usually,. the hair grows back tho.....

I would recommend that she begin taking Evening Primrose Oil...follow package instructions on how much to take....also she could take added omega 3 fatty acid tabs, or flax seed oil....I've heard that this can be tremendously helpful for all kinds of hair problems...

I'm not sure who the "her" is you are referring to, but i do know that accutane can cause hair loss...i've never taken it, but i've known people who have...usually,. the hair grows back tho.....

I would recommend that she begin taking Evening Primrose Oil...follow package instructions on how much to take....also she could take added omega 3 fatty acid tabs, or flax seed oil....I've heard that this can be tremendously helpful for all kinds of hair problems...

OK thanks. I'll get some. The "her" is my daughter, sorry. I've been talking about her for so long on this board that I assume that people know me. I shouldn't.

She's gonna need a good vitamin regimen. Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin E, Zinc, Salmon Oil or any other fish oil, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A(but not more than 100,000 IU of A or it will have the opposite effect). The Vitamin B-Complex is the most important though.. I'd recommend 100mg of it daily.