Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SDLSKJDLKSJDLSKDSDSDSDSDD

K, I took Accutane for only two months in the summer. It's December now, and it's so annoying to wear contact lenses now. I never had a problem for the 4 years I wore them. I get irritation and my eyelids get droopy from time to time. It goes away maybe a week of not wearing contacts, and then when I wear them for a day or two.. they start getting irritated again. This pisses me offf so bloody much.

What else is there to do other than use eye drops? Seriously?!?!?

They make my eyes incredibly squinty, and no way am I wearing glasses. I'd rather have bad skin than fucked up eyes. Somebody give me ideas.

I actually dont get what you mean.. but as a general rule, try not to wear contact lenses for too long. Like after you are home and you know you arent going out anymore, just wear normal specs.

Always, always clean your contacts before and after use. Also check to make sure your container is fully clean.

When wearing contacts, dont forget to blink alot!! When I feel a little uncomfortable in the eye, I conciously start blinking a lot and soon, I feel okay.

Otherwise check with your eye doctor :)

What type of contact are you using? The best ones for a dry eye situation are the Acuvue Oasys ones. They are disposable and have a special hydrating property that should make them much more comfortable. The only thing that kinda sucks is that they are only for daily wear, not extended wear, with a 2 week replacement recommended.

You'd rather have acne then wear glasses? Damn, I can't believe folks around here haven't strung you up yet.

K I did some research on Google and apparently it's something called 'ptosis'. Supposedly it can't be fixed unless you do surgery on them but mine is temporary. It comes back and goes away.

SDLSKJDLKSJDLSKDSDSDSDSDD

what was that little number right there?

OK well I have been wearing contacts for about 3 years now and it took me forever to find the right kind that let me see good and were comfortable. I went through many pairs before my eye doctor prescribed me with the right kind. You just have to keep looking for the right type for your eyes, they aren't easy to find. Especially if you have really bad sensitive eyes like I do.