Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay, during the summer i definately wanted to take rid of my acne and found this site yaay! anyways...

i read and re-read everything in this site and honestly i started every regimen i saw here lol, Delna's, then i read a thread that said you shudnt use anything and acne would dissapear, but then i was already into Dan's so I broke up as hell and you can see some of the pics in my gallery..

oh yeah, ive had acne since i was 11 or 12 cant remember, that means ive been in the battle for 4 or 5 years which sux :wall:

okay, ive also used a lotta products, not worthy to mention em...

ok i started the regimen for the first time, hmm lets say..last days of october, and was in it for 2 weeks, then quit, then i thought that if i wanted to be clear i should do something to get my face fixed, so went into dans again and ive been into it since then.

so ive been into the regime for a month :dance:

otay, well it has been workin perfectly, my acne is gettin better now i have to deal with red marks :wall: ....ill get this to u later, a week probs.. :D

you've been on the Regimen a month now? So I am guessing you are at the full dosage then. How's it going? Which products are you using? Let us know if you need any help. Good luck!

thank you, Brandy

Well to clean my face I'm using Dove lol, sometimes Eucerin soap, it says something about ph balance, forgot the name lol sorry

then BP

and the moisturizer is Neutrogena oil- free moisture spf15, its great! :D

i guess thats all lol..

You might consider ditching the Dove, I believe it typically has moisturizer ingredients in it, which makes me think oil, or pore-clogging.

Consider getting one of the cleansers that Dan recommends, just to be on the safe side. Your moisturizer is fine, and of course the bp.

Good luck to you!

oh yeah, but ive read that many posters say they use regular cleanser so i just thought dove may help :shifty:

it's worked perfectly btw

i may change it to clean and clear again lol it depends :D

allrite, ive new breakouts in both of my cheeks and I dont know why :(

i changed from BP 10% to 5% anyone please tell me if theres any problem :shifty:

Guest Poker-Butt

girl!...u should be using 2.5 % bp

clean and clear? is it GENTLE??

well, since jan 5th my skin has became clearer and clearer

i also had a new haircut nd haircolor, everybody keeps tellin me i look a loooot different and well, thats true, i look a lil older =)

my facial features changed a lot and my red marks are fading, i dont care doin my hair with ponytails!!!!!! lol thats a dream

anyways, i think i cant stop usin bp rite now, im also usin banishin cream by avon and it has been workin great! i hope i dont have any red marks by xmas

life's great! :dance:

Guest PokaHotAz

wow.. major improvement.. give it a couple of more months and ur gonna be looking super clear!! :) so happy w/ the progress u have made :) kudos to u!!!

congrats!! i definetly see a big improvement.. u have a couple of spots here n there..but soon you'll be clear! im happy for you :)