Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone around here is a filmmaker?....a writer?

well anyway, i'm to start shooting my first short in a few weeks. Small crew, low budget but scared shitless it won't work out and i'll waste the actors and crews time.

Its my first short, a horror.

I'm also on accutuane which is making me lazy and un inspired, maybe its just all in my head tho?

also just for the sake of it, anyone out there got any ideas for a horror film? what scares u guys.....hmm..yes.

I suggest you to post a lil more, then go to the lounge and post this topic there :D

being out of the world would scare me btw, dead ppl, u know...

I'm into creepy bizarro-world stuff, like the old Twilight Zone movie stuff which you can definitely do low-budget! Take for instance, a creepy dream I had last night...I all of a sudden found out I was on death row. It was a terrible feeling that I have never experienced or even thought about. I know that's stupid, but it freaked me out!

oh well Victoria is a state of Australia, so yes...it includes melbourne and lots of places. i live kinda near melbourne.

I had a dream where I was walking in a sea of decomposing puppies. Slimy decomposing puppies. I could feel thier organs and noses and skin sloughing off and squishing under my toes.

I'm not sure if that's better than my normal "let's re-live the childhood rape" nightmares, but I hate 'em anyhow.

Not stupid, vott. Not stupid at all. Dreams affect us, no two ways about it.

Guest tenshigirl25

hmm..things that scare me;

being buried alive

hearing voices

being touched and nobody is there

ive always found suspense to be more on edge then actual horror..i was trying to think of ideas but all the good ones have been used already..maybe somehting with voodoo, thats pretty scary..but set in 2006.

I hate crying dreams. Nightmares. Blech. I haven't had a nightmare in almost a month - that's a record. I'm happy about that.

lol, so u like him *giggles

great elsewhere, i heard nightmares happen when u eat a lot at nite lol like dinner.....*shrugs

come on Intoxifornication, clear things up for AMO. he seems a little confused.....hmmm...

as am i. but i'm finding these posts entertaining none the less.