Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zxc

Dermalux

I don't understand why everyone is not recommended to use Dermalux even if they have mild acne. The acne can quickly get worse, and therefore you can quickly get scars - and first when you get the scars you will have the possibility of taking roaccutane.

Since the DERMALUX does not have any side effects it's the ultimate acne-scar-prevention.

So why don't all of us suggest everyone to use dermalux before they get scars?

1) Too expensive ? (200£)

2) Too time-consuming? (15 minutes a day - nothing in my eyes)

3) Scared of unmentioned side-effects? (even if they say you don't it could induce skin cancer..)

4) It simply does not work?

Why?

zxc,

Why all the numerous new threads about so many different things? Most of these things aren't well tested and for every 1 person who says it worked for them you will find 10 that say the opposite. No one has found a cure that works for everyone.

Your question would be similar to why is everyone not recommended accutane, or BP, or retin-A. the fact is dermalux is just another thing to try and does it work? I don't know. Does it work for everyone, I can definitely say no. Please use some common sense. STOP THE MADNESS!

OK IDBNVS2...I'll try to stop the MADNESS :D

I just wondered why it is not more widely used, because it seems to be VERY effective....