Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zxc

P. Diddy

James Woods, Edward James Olmos, Keenau Reeves ( mostly in neck area, lower jaw, watch Matrix) Mel Gibson and Nick Cage, also lower neck/jawline region, and pretty extensive. Ray Liotta, Tommy Lee Jones, Eric Bana ( Troy, Hulk and new flick, Munich, moderate scarring on cheeks), Sean Connery

( personally speaking, the only guy whose scars do not make a wit of difference in his looks, becuase his gaze is so arresting and confident ) Peter Strauss ( 1970's and 1980's TV Movie of the week lead actor guy), Bill Murray, who am I forgetting?

And let us not forget to give honorary mention to a guy who has no acne scars, but whose skin looks hundreds of years old, though he is only in his mid 40's, Sean Penn. He can thank Alcohol and Cigarettes for that.

Do you notice that you can be as handsome as Ray Liotta ( at least when he did Goodfellas 15 years ago) and be as ordinary looking as any other regular actor with smooth skin, but when reflected light or shadows hits Liotta's skin he looks horrible and you would rather look like the smooth skinned guy, even though he has the looks and charisma of a fire hydrant?

Oh yeah, another I forgot. Sponge Bob Squarepants. An amazingly gifted actor with huge depressions, rolling scars on his cheeks.

James

I'm sure that Pdiddy has some acne scarring considering his famous appearence on the oh-so-fabulous acne killing product Proactiv commercial.

Proactiv is a bitch.

someone mentioned earlier that brad pitt is so famous despite his scars, BUT he's famous because of many photos that don't show his scars and films where he has makeup on. i agree he's good looking even with scars, but they made sure to cover up the scars for a reason. smooth skin just makes people look better. period.

I think as you get older women want to marry a man and not a boy.. (Baby face compared to a manly looking face) Anyone know Dane Cook the comedian? Girls love him and his face is super scarred.. on his upper cheeks..

I think as you get older women want to marry a man and not a boy.. (Baby face compared to a manly looking face) Anyone know Dane Cook the comedian? Girls love him and his face is super scarred.. on his upper cheeks..

I was about to mention him too. He hosted SNL and he had some pretty apparent scarring but you could never tell by his attitude that it bothered him at all.

It really depends. Some people like the manly tough look. Others like the Jake Gyllenhaal look. Do the best with what you have.

:cool:

stayed in last night. caught this episode of snl: this guy has very apparent acne scarring all over his face that wasnt easily covered. wow. cool guy though.

Who cares P. Diddy, now just Diddy, is a millionaire. He could get super surgery or something if he wanted to. But, his skin looks prefectly normal. When we analyze thins/people too hard, we tend to find more bad then good.

This is ridiculous. That picture is about the size of Africa.

P Diddy's skin is absolutely normal looking.

Brad Pitts skin is pretty bad. If you watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith his skin has tons of small marks, lines, blemishes, a few shallow acne pits, and a totally uneven tone. So if this guy who is worth in excess of 400 million dollars can't fix that ( and I'm sure he has tried being the vain and shallow marginal actor he is) don't look for miracles.

James

I think brad pitt doesn't want to risk anything to fix his scars because he's obviously well accepted for who he is and must be pretty damned confident. Why would he jack with his skin at all? It couldn't possibly improve his life from how good it is now and to risk the possibility of it getting worse would be absurd.

:drool: Brad thinking. If only I could get rid of these scars, I could make more money and find someone hotter than Angelina Jolie. LOL Yah right. Is that possible? It is about vanity though. I am perfectly happy with my fiance but I don't like my skin and wish it was perfect still.

Sorry folks but there is not one big actor in hollywood that has any acne scars, or any that are even noticable. If it makes u feel better to believe that Brad Pitt has acne scars then believe it. Haveing a few very slight indents or flaws is not acne scars, its a normal face. I have seen a few character actors that have bad pocks but they are always the bad guy and none have really gotten big. Stop bringing up thes celebs to feel better about yourselves.

Does brad pitt care about it? No one has flawless skin, just go outside and ull see some small shallow scars on everybody, redness or birth marks. No one has flawless skin. P.diddy is also black, even if he had really shallow scars it wont be that noticeable for anyone except for picky ppl like that picture.

Black skin can cover scars better

Is that a racist joke. Hahahahhaha.

No, I'm just saying, that picture is effing huge. And everyone has their imperfections, you shouldn't be looking to point other people's out. Obviously he feels fine with it like that, and so we shouldn't care. Besides, he's Diddy. Whoever said he needed perfect skin to be cool? Haha.

Sorry folks but there is not one big actor in hollywood that has any acne scars, or any that are even noticable. If it makes u feel better to believe that Brad Pitt has acne scars then believe it. Haveing a few very slight indents or flaws is not acne scars, its a normal face. I have seen a few character actors that have bad pocks but they are always the bad guy and none have really gotten big. Stop bringing up thes celebs to feel better about yourselves.

wow. youre a moron. i never say negative stuff but this post is the most ridiculous thing i've read in a while.

Guest Poker-Butt

whatever...scars no scars...who cares!!!!!

brad pitt is a hottie :drool:

With the pics you guys posted, I dont see any scars on either P diddy or brat pitt. Pitt does have deep lines on his forehead and a few wrinkles where he's blonde, but that's it. I don't see anything else there probably because it's too little to be visible. They both look like they have very healthy skin, except diddy has a few tiny bumps here and there.

P Diddy's skin is absolutely normal looking.

Brad Pitts skin is pretty bad. If you watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith his skin has tons of small marks, lines, blemishes, a few shallow acne pits, and a totally uneven tone. So if this guy who is worth in excess of 400 million dollars can't fix that ( and I'm sure he has tried being the vain and shallow marginal actor he is) don't look for miracles.

James

wow. youre a moron. i never say negative stuff but this post is the most ridiculous thing i've read in a while.

a moron for what? I can name one actor that I see in movies that has NOTICABLE acne scars and thats Bill Murray. To say Brad Pitt or Cameron DIaz has acne scars is ridiculous. Look at some of the posters pix on here or at someone u see at the store with acne scarring. I'm sure their skin looks 200% worse than Brad Pitts. THe only reason I can see why these sorts of posts keep popping up is because people feel better to IMAGINE that Brad Pitt and many other celebs have acne scars. Stop posting this sort of nonsense in a scar board it does nobody any good.