Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zxc

P. Diddy

Do you think P. Diddy has scarring on his cheek close to his nose?

Just wondering if this is considered scarring or just rough male skin?

IPB Image

Ok honestly. I try to refrain from rude comments on this board, but this topic is absolutely retarded. Look at how big and close up this picture is, Jesus.

Oh man, everyone's skin would look horrid with such close-ups! Yikes, I don't even want to think about mine. lol

And by the way, that's just rough skin, not scars.

that's not perfect skin -- I've seen skin that's smoother, clearer, brighter and more organized. I see small warts and ingrown hair in his face -- an abnormal condition usually associated with eating fatty foods (trans fat) and meat.

Guest Poker-Butt
that's not perfect skin -- I've seen skin that's smoother, clearer, brighter and more organized. I see small warts and ingrown hair in his face -- an abnormal condition usually associated with eating fatty foods (trans fat) and meat.

:lol2:

:lol2:

I would love to have his skin ..

Same here.

His skin is totally normal for a guy. If any guys on here have the same skin "abnormalities" I really think they should look into Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I'm not saying this to be mean, but because if someone thought that there skin was scarred and it looks like his, they need help to deal with this illusion, so they can get on with their life.

I guess pro activ helped " preserved his sexy"

Man, that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :lol2: :D:dance:

But you guys say Brad Pitt has scarring in this picture right? (has he done something about it since?)

IPB Image

I definitely need to get that hair-cut. Probably the coolest I have ever seen.

P Diddy's skin is absolutely normal looking.

Brad Pitts skin is pretty bad. If you watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith his skin has tons of small marks, lines, blemishes, a few shallow acne pits, and a totally uneven tone. So if this guy who is worth in excess of 400 million dollars can't fix that ( and I'm sure he has tried being the vain and shallow marginal actor he is) don't look for miracles.

James

I guess there really isn't no chance of completely getting the skin that we had back. (unless the scarring is mild).

P Diddy's skin is absolutely normal looking.

Brad Pitts skin is pretty bad. If you watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith his skin has tons of small marks, lines, blemishes, a few shallow acne pits, and a totally uneven tone. So if this guy who is worth in excess of 400 million dollars can't fix that ( and I'm sure he has tried being the vain and shallow marginal actor he is) don't look for miracles.

James

I think brad pitt doesn't want to risk anything to fix his scars because he's obviously well accepted for who he is and must be pretty damned confident. Why would he jack with his skin at all? It couldn't possibly improve his life from how good it is now and to risk the possibility of it getting worse would be absurd.

brad pitt has totally acne scarred skin. i thought everyone knew that??

come on guys (and girls): brad pitt, kevin spacey, michael stipe, bill murray, ricky martin, vanessa williams, elizabeth hurley, tommy lee jones, who am i forgetting?

brad pitt is the biggest shocker though b/c it was so well hidden forever AND he's considered one of the hottest guys in the world. i also think he has had something done to them. if you notice before the jennifer aniston thing, he was never really photographed in public, just photoshoots and stuff where there's more control of lighting, etc. there are also rumors that he had work done in london. google it.

additionally, with hdtv, its getting harder and harder to cover any skin flaws with makeup while filming.

ricky martin has scarring?? anyway i think the worse out of that bunch has to be bill murray - now his scars are very obvious on film.

brad pitt's scars look sexy on film because his skin looks very healthy.. i haven't seen mr and ms smith..

come on guys (and girls): brad pitt, kevin spacey, michael stipe, bill murray, ricky martin, vanessa williams, elizabeth hurley, tommy lee jones, who am i forgetting?

CAMERON DIAZ