Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michaelangelo

Energy Drinks

I recently got myself addicted to energy drinks. I drink one every morning before school/work. I think they could be causing me to breakout but it would be really hard to waste my 24 pack of Monsters I bought from Costco. Are they really that bad for you?

Are they bad for you...you say? Well in my opinion hell yesss! I drank one of those energy drinks last year at my job, and I did a super acrobatic move...followed by a huge sprint, straight to the toilet. HOLEY CRAP was my insides turning! :lol2:

LOL i love red bull. I ocasionally have one every few weeks or so... i also like Jagerbombs.

TAKE ABOUT 3 OR 4 VICODINS,DRINK 2 REDBULLS AND GO IN THE RING AND SPAR SOME 300LB BLACK DUDE FROM THE PROJECTS.........THATS HOW I GET MY KICKS.............

Taurine is good for u, reduces stress and therefore stress related acne.

Makes u feel very relaxed.

Heroin makes you feel relaxed too, so is that good for you?

I DONT KNOW THE EFFECT THE HAVE ON ACNE BUT,I LIKE RED BULLS..

ewwww, redbull is possibly the worst thing ive ever drank in my life :eusa_sick:

I DONT KNOW THE EFFECT THE HAVE ON ACNE BUT,I LIKE RED BULLS..

Wow, what a great informative post!

Thanks for registering! :dance:

IT GETS ME CRUNKED BABY......

it gets me nauseated(sp??) baby!!!! :eusa_sick: :D

WELL THATS UNFORTUNATE....

yup...................................................................................

I recently got myself addicted to energy drinks. I drink one every morning before school/work. I think they could be causing me to breakout but it would be really hard to waste my 24 pack of Monsters I bought from Costco. Are they really that bad for you?

To drink an energy drink every morning before school probaly wont affect your acne much but it most probably wont be good for your teeths. On the other hand the best time to drink your energy drinks is probably in the morning if you aren't drinking them when you are working out etc. Red Bull might not be good for your body if your just sitting still but it sure as hell taste good ;)

About 2 months ago before going to a rave ( with that many dogs impossible to bring anything in ) me and my mate skulled 10 energy drinks in a 30 min period... the result wasnt pritty... couldnt close my eyes and felt like my stomach was trying to break out of my body

Dont ask were but i have read or heard shit that says how bad red bull is :/

About 2 months ago before going to a rave ( with that many dogs impossible to bring anything in ) me and my mate skulled 10 energy drinks in a 30 min period... the result wasnt pritty... couldnt close my eyes and felt like my stomach was trying to break out of my body

Dont ask were but i have read or heard shit that says how bad red bull is :/

Haha, I'v had that.

I drove to a rave once and since I won't drive under the influence of drugs i knocked back red bull all night in an attempt to get a buzz.

I felt so ill and I even tripped out for about an hour, I would have been in a better state to drive if I had just popped a few round ones.

I'm reading this thread and at the same time I am covering my ass. I don't know...those laxative drinks really left me with mind damage. :lol2:

j/k

I have friends who didn't have any acne, and started drinking these things non stop in class. There lockers were stacked.

Some have acne now.

Not trying to be a dick...