Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuman

anyone get an inexperienced person to poke you with needle for blood?

She goes the first time .........it's going to pinch.....im like yeah yeah........i've done this 6 other times before no biggie

so i show her my vein and I do the usual flexing thing

anyhow........first time she wiggles it around and no blood ok.........

then she tries to find it a 2nd time ..........no luck

she goes.........does it hurt.......im like holding back a laugh ..............because I know it will hurt if she keeps doing it

then a 3rd time she wiggles it in FURTHER :evil: and asks it again if it hurts lol

anyway she has to scream for an orderly to help her find the blood vein after the fifth freakin time!!

sorry ne 1 else experience this? :wall:

Haha, yes. I have good veins but they aren't really visible. You can feel them though. I had a woman once try to take blood from this tiny little capillary that's visible at the surface instead of just listening to me when i told her to feel for the vein. Needless to say, that didn't work too good.

yes!

I'm very pale. If you can't see my veins you need glasses. This one guy tried twice before he got it.

yes!

I'm very pale. If you can't see my veins you need glasses. This one guy tried twice before he got it.

yeah granted i know how it feels but after the girl asked 5 x if it hurt or not was getting annoying lol

fine the goddamn vein so i can leave :shock:

they are only suppoed to do it 3 times afatre that its considered harassement

Yarg. Yeah, been there.

Several years ago, I was having frequent blood tests for another issue, and I had a nurse insert the needle upside down first. Blood shot straight up a good 4 inches.

Took her several botched attempts before she asked for help; by that night I had a wound purple and swollen the size of a baseball in the inside of my elbow.

That arm was out of commision for a while :boohoo:

Guest tenshigirl25

i couldn't handle that.. i already feel light headed when she pulls the blood out. an older lady does mine and she gets it 1st time. If someone was poking and prodding into me i think i'd freak out.