Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think its effing stupid that the mods close all the good posts. they are like omg somebody said the word suicide!!!!!! lets freak out and close it, god forbid somebody wants or needs to talk about that subject. u should be ashamed

It's evil, yes, but *snicker*.

We do close threads that idolize suicide. Threads or posts that glamorize it - or urge others to do it. There is a difference between "I'm feeling suicidal, help me!" and "let's all kill ourselves."

The first is what this board was created for. The second belongs in courtrooms whilst discussing the influence of Judas Priest.

*edit* I was snickering about Turtle's post, not yours, [email protected]#$%.

I wouldn't count on the moderators around here, ecko. It's so ridiculous that they've reverted back to the high-school mentality and formed "cliques" with certain posters. They make sure to watch the back of their clique members. I'm abused constantly, but nothing is done. Kanmi was being abused on another thread, and they come running to save her.

This isn't a democracy. This is high-school.

if you dislike it, why do you continue to post here?

I have nowhere else to go for the *small* amount of support I receive here. I'll just deal with the abusive, biased and immature ways of this website for the *small* amount of support I do get.

Guest funkychicken

Well, we haven't stuffed you in any lockers yet, Justin. That should count for something.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lets steal his dinner money instead

I couldn't be gay. Physically impossible.

Nope - if I were to change the way I swing, I'd be a LESBIAN.

See? Not gay at all. :)

if you dislike it, why do you continue to post here?

I have nowhere else to go for the *small* amount of support I receive here. I'll just deal with the abusive, biased and immature ways of this website for the *small* amount of support I do get.

i hope it's really not "attention" :(

i think its effing stupid that the mods close all the good posts. they are like omg somebody said the word suicide!!!!!! lets freak out and close it, god forbid somebody wants or needs to talk about that subject. u should be ashamed

Do you realy know what you're saying, I bet you dont

i agrreee..

some good posts do get deleated :(

mine did .. (one of em )

dnt forget ur thread, the lets go to a million one, rite? it was cool :cry:

^ ahahhah nice one ;)

waittt... i wanted to be one.. :shifty:

ditto, but no one has promoted me and im always here plus im a good girl aww geez!

haha well..

mods aint gay :evil:

ps. if so, theres nothing wrong with it ;)

As far as I can tell, sickening gets abused because he's an ass that tells people they are ugly and will never find someone who will love them. I don't know that the moderators not sticking up for him has anything to do with "cliques"