Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuman

anyone have a treatment for accutane sleepiness?

Im constantly tired from this.......makes me feel so run down.....

.......I can't drink caffeine or sugar since it'll mess up my blood sugars.....so anyone know of anything else?

Im constantly tired from this.......makes me feel so run down.....

.......I can't drink caffeine or sugar since it'll mess up my blood sugars.....so anyone know of anything else?

No helpful suggestions, but I wanted to tell you I can relate. I have had that run down feeling all but the first week or two of my treatment. I can't get anything done anymore, and I used to be active, worked out 4-5 X's weekly. I'd be lucky if I could get through one workout now.

not meaning to hijack thread or anything but wondering, does those feeling die off when u stop accutane?

altho luckily i'm not big on sports, i hear accutane is horrible if u want to play lots of sports. i'm trying to get some writing done, and i just cannot be inspired, i'm to lazy to put pen to paper.

I am soooooooo tired these days. I nap frequently and I still FEEL oh so fatigue!!!!

If u sleep too much, u will get tired !!

Make sure you are eating right and get some light exercise like walking, biking, or yoga. Don't push yourself too hard with the workouts, but don't lay around in a darkened room all day either - that can make you feel worse. Get at least 8 hours of sleep at night, i personally feel much better if i get 10 but i've always needed a lot of sleep. Avoid napping during the day if possible. Go to bed and get up at about the same time each day - don't stay up late or sleep in on weekends if possible.