Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rie

it worked again

just some hope for the people who are on the regimen for the second time around (i know there are some) and even for people who are just starting. it worked, once again. i love this regimen. weird thing is, too, is that just recently i ran out of purpose cleanser so ive been using biore ice wash with salycylic acid, and i lost my AHA neutrogena moisturizer so ive been using this old tub of st. ives collagen elastin stuff i had. and it still didnt screw it up (unless its a delayed break out) lol. can't wait to get back on my usual products though cause i dont want to take a chance.

IPB Image

oh, and heres a before shot for good reference..this is last sept though

IPB Image

Wow! Thanks for sharing, I've just started the regimen and its posts like this that make me want to keep on going through the difficult first stages! :)

Very Cool! Yeah, I have been on for 2 months and very clear. The day before yesterday I started feeling one of those really big zits that are painful coming up, you all know what I'm talking about. It feels like a little bruise or something. I thought, Oh know, those last forever and they're so big, red, and painful. But I kept up with the regimen and it never surfaced at all. I couldn't even see anything on my skin, I just felt it. Now, two days later, the bruise feeling is gone and no zit. The BP just zapped it away! Amazing! Before the Regimen I would have been struggling with that thing for a week at least. :dance:

Guest Poker-Butt

so this was ur progress for 3 months? !! awesome!!! wooooooooo...good going! :)

this post will give many people hope. its good to know that clear skin is not an impossible dream.

this post will give many people hope. its good to know that clear skin is not an impossible dream.

good to see your clear even know your face wasnt to bad but good to see you get it all clear.

I see no acne here :D

IPB ImageIPB Image

Sorry, I'm just learning with Photoshop. Do you guys think that looks okay or is it obvious it was edited? I hope you don't mind I used your picture, too.

IPB ImageIPB Image

Sorry, I'm just learning with Photoshop. Do you guys think that looks okay or is it obvious it was edited? I hope you don't mind I used your picture, too.

lol..i dont mind. photoshop is wonderful isn't it? i wish you could alter yourself like that in real life

One flaw I see in shopping job. There's no jawline. In a real pic a shadow that slight wont completely obscure the jawline.

IPB ImageIPB Image

Ha, good work. :dance:

The healing brush (or variation thereof) isn't great for large close-up high quality (color depth especially) pics because the texture of the skin is well defined, and the larger the pic the easier it is to see places where the texture is repetative or doesn't fit well. But I'd say you did as well as anyone could (unless someone spent many many hours pixel editing). :razz:

You cleared up very nicely jackruby. Congratz! :clap: