Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Motomanmatt

is clinique non comogenic?

yes brandy iknow you know, i just need to no if anyone knows if cliniques soap is non comogenic, and i use the moisturizing gel witch is really good and its oil free. im using cliniques with differin.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Which soap? The Clinique woman told me that the one in the 3 step thing isn't for cleaning the skin but it cleans the skin some other way (how many ways are there?). I think it gets oil or something but not dirt and makeup that's on the face. There are a few different soaps that they have. Anyway funny how her sales pitch made me NOT want to buy that soap.

Guest funkychicken

clinique 3 step is awful for acne. Brought me out in boils in the past

Guest funkychicken

it's very hash stuff. My friend uses the clarifying lotion as a fake tan remover! says it all.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Clinique is junk. It's just marketed to appear somewhat classy, and credible. It's for people with great skin, who only require the placebo effect to keep their minds at ease.

well then wat should i use because i found that clinique was the best to keep my complexion right and not to saggy but tight. what should i use?