Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Legend Killer

Please Help Me Fast!!!

well my school is gonna start soon and i'm 14 year's old with abit of acne/scars on my cheeks and I wanna cover them up so please tell me a mekeup that could cover it up fast!. My skin colour is light brown so which one do i need? please give me a link to a make up that I could buy and is cormftable to put on and looks almost natural looking.

make up is probably not the best thing to put on your acne, that is IF you want it to go away anytime soon. i don't use makeup so i wouldn't know if there are any makeups that are "acne friendly". don't freak out ! I know you want to make a good first impression, but first impression often don't last, soon people will get to know the real you, and they'll see past it right away if not immediately.

well my school is gonna start soon and i'm 14 year's old with abit of acne/scars on my cheeks and I wanna cover them up so please tell me a mekeup that could cover it up fast!. My skin colour is light brown so which one do i need? please give me a link to a make up that I could buy and is cormftable to put on and looks almost natural looking.

try i.d bare essentuals... you can try their website bareescentuals.com.. or you can find it on any online makeup place... if you have a sephora near you try them.. they carry all of their products.. all you need probably is the foundation which is also a powder and a concelear! or you can buy their starter kit which has foundations and a shine controler (mineral veil). All you have to do is take you color of foundation and with a foundation brush you slowly layer it on your scars /blemishes. Actually you can do this with makeup. Make sure that if you go with another type of makeup that is says either oil free, non acgenic, wont clog pores.. or something along that line.. ! OR YOU CAN GET A REALLY GOOD CONCEALER and just a powder.. gosh i guess its all up to what you are covering .. or how much you are covering.. its up to you! GOOD LUCK

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I've heard a lot of people have problems with bare essentials, but there are many other mineral makeups out there. I'd say find a good concealer. You might be able to get away with less makeup and therefor it will look more natural. Putting on a lot of makeup to cover up and making it look natural is hard to do.

I've heard a lot of people have problems with bare essentials, but there are many other mineral makeups out there. I'd say find a good concealer. You might be able to get away with less makeup and therefor it will look more natural. Putting on a lot of makeup to cover up and making it look natural is hard to do.

wat kinda problems?

I wouldnt recommed u to use make up..

but if thats what u want, look at the product and see if it says: non comedogenic, and dermatology tested

;)

yeah, after all you are only going to SCHOOL. your not going to a fashion show or anywhere like that.. and if you look around you will see that there are many kids with acne so you are not the only one. if you do insist on wearing makeup, go to the department store one day and ask one of the makeup people to find the right color foundation for your skin and they'll teach you how to apply makeup on your own.