Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use clearsil every night before I go to bed and on the weekends in the afternoon and on week days after I come back to school.

So is clearasil a good cleanser (if not than what is?).

And I'm only 14 year's old with acne/scars on my cheeks and abit zits on forhead.

And at night I wash my face with clearasil and then put on dalacin t for my acne.

So should I continue using clearsil or change it?

I never liked clearasil, i think it aggravates conditions. All the commercials have pretty girls with perfect skin in them. They are just trying to get to you. I would change it, johnson and johnson "Purpose" is highly rated in the product review section and I've tried it, def. better than clearasil but no magic bullet. Start thinking about how other things besides your washing habits may be contributing to your acne many people believe strongly that there is connection between diet and acne.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I like purpose liquid cleanser the best in my long history of being a product junkie. It seems to clean well without causing me any problems. I never liked anything by clearisil and I really think neutrogena has it out for me. The one I hate the worst is cetaphil or CereVe cause my skin is oily and it seemed to get worse when I used those.

Guest charyan

alot of people discredit clearisil, it never really did much for me, perhaps you could try cetaphil or some other shit and see if you have any results?

I loved the smell of clearasil cleanser but it never really helped my acne (started off with it years ago but have found better things. Maybe the fragrance they put in there was the culprit of it never helping my skin.

I like Rachel Perry- Tangerine Dream

I really like cetaphil but it doesnt remove make up worth a damn.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Purpose Gentle Cleanser even though I been only using it for two days. :D It sure does a good job at cleaning the face real well. Plus so many positive reviews it's received here on acne.org. :D

Best I've used is plain ol normal noxzema. I had a free sample cetaphil bar a long time ago, and briefly used their wash (stopped using it to try a medicated wash and forgot about it). Both seemed pretty good. The pharmacist lady was pimping the hell out of the cetaphil, so my guess is she had good results with it. If I remember right, they were alright. But to be honest I haven't tried that many washes. Just used bar soap for years and years.