Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rafe

you think acnes bad?

try getting a case of severe tonsillitis the week before xmas..

the pain of no comparison when simply swallowing, constant sweating, chills, the fact you can't sleep, and even if you could would probably get up due to the bath of sweat on your bed.

honest to fucking god, I would PAY to have acne over this right now. I have had it since last tuesday and it still hurts like hell :(

worst part is, ibuprofen dont even work for me so I get to feel the pain in all its glory.

/swallow

:cry:

just think if you had something like this that 100% ruined your christmas, not because your state of mind, but just the fact you CANT do anything without wanting to slit your tonsils off. and most of the time its viral so you cant get antibiotics :(

/pray it goes away soon its meant to last 1 week or less O.o

Guest tenshigirl25

i don't have tonsilutus..but i had food poisoning a few weeks back and i wanted to die. but hang in there..get better soon..

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I got tosillitis due to my large tonsils. I tend to get sick all the time cause of them. I want them out.

It does suck though. At the time I was living on my own and all I wanted was to have my mom take care of me till i got better.

worst part is, ibuprofen dont even work for me so I get to feel the pain in all its glory.

ibuprofen you say? Are they 400mg pills? Try taking 2 every 8 hours as needed.

what is tonsillitis ??

Inflammation (red, swollen and painful) of ur tonsils which are located at the back of ur troat. Tonsil is the grape like sac hanging at the back of ur troat, u can see it if u open ur mouth wide enough.

you've got to be kidding. tonsilitis?? food poisoning??? try having a terminal illness-- cancer, aids, the things that KILL PEOPLE.

you've got to be kidding. tonsilitis?? food poisoning??? try having a terminal illness-- cancer, aids, the things that KILL PEOPLE.

Or STD's. :(

I think every position has merit for being the worst condition to have. immediately speaking, if you were stricken with tonsillitis or a fatal/painful condition that would be less pleasant to have. People with long term acne the effects would be felt for a greater period of time and could have psychological effects a more sudden issue might not present.

in truth we all see how we can't help the hand we're dealt. I've learned a lot from you guys about being more sensitive towards every person's problems because as trouble comes and goes & a pimple on one's neck probably interests one more than an earthquake in china that kills 40,000 people. perspective is weird to me.

all I'm saying is when you feel bad about acne, think about people who have stuff that causes ACTUAL pain 24/7 -- not emotional pain.

cancer etc is included.

i just happened to fuckin get tonsillitis, and if you laugh at tonsiliitis being a joke of a thing, I pray to god you get it so you can experience the hell that it is just so the next time someone gets it, youll be more considerate.

imagine a razor slicing your throat everytime you swallow, EVERYTIME.

im not asking for sympathy, i am just saying it could be worse, alot worse than acne. doesnt matter if its longterm or short term.

p.s ibuprofen are 200mg that i have, and i am taking 2 every 4 or so hours.. i still feel extreme pain when swallowing tho

Guest funkychicken

Get well soon rafe! What a delightful bedside manner some of these people have. ;/

9 years of emotional pain if you let acne get to you, if your face is getting owned by acne with no sign of letting up, try highlighting something else, like your body..

eventually it will go away and youll have an awesome body to boot.. its all in the head

all I'm saying is when you feel bad about acne, think about people who have stuff that causes ACTUAL pain 24/7 -- not emotional pain.

cancer etc is included.

i just happened to fuckin get tonsillitis, and if you laugh at tonsiliitis being a joke of a thing, I pray to god you get it so you can experience the hell that it is just so the next time someone gets it, youll be more considerate.

imagine a razor slicing your throat everytime you swallow, EVERYTIME.

im not asking for sympathy, i am just saying it could be worse, alot worse than acne. doesnt matter if its longterm or short term.

p.s ibuprofen are 200mg that i have, and i am taking 2 every 4 or so hours.. i still feel extreme pain when swallowing tho

as i've had tonsilitis and strep both at the same time. i understand your pain.

9 years of emotional pain if you let acne get to you, if your face is getting owned by acne with no sign of letting up, try highlighting something else, like your body..

eventually it will go away and youll have an awesome body to boot.. its all in the head

haha, I work out 4-5 times a week, 3 days on the weights and 2 on cardio.

It helps my confidence somewhat, and the endorphins from the pain make me feel good, ifnact their better than any recreational drug iv ever tried.

I'm buff as fuck, but what good is that if I can't get a girl to show it off to?

the state of my face still holds me back, I never used to care but like the sea gradually erodes the cliff face, acne eroded my confidence.

You obviously havn't got it that bad, try waking up to a face full of cysts every other morning, then you will understand.

I had what was described as the worst tonsilitis my doctor ever saw once a year from grade 2-8. For some reason my parents never tried to get them taken out. It really wasn't that bad. I've had cases of the flu that were much worse.

Wow, you must have a very high pain tolerance.

I thaught tonsilisis was total agony, but as I said: I'd rather one week of physical agony than 9 years of mental torment.

yea i was the strep throat king when i was younger..i would get it at least once a month......its really fuckin annoying.

Well I had cluster headaches from age 6 and tonsilitus and asthmetic bronchitus from age 8. Oh and I broke my hand and didn't get taken to the doc for three days when I was 11. Yeah I guess maybe I do.

Oh and I pulled an ~60 lb tv on myself off a tv stand when I was four or so.

Well I had cluster headaches from age 6 and tonsilitus and asthmetic bronchitus from age 8. Oh and I broke my hand and didn't get taken to the doc for three days when I was 11. Yeah I guess maybe I do.

Oh and I pulled an ~60 lb tv on myself off a tv stand when I was four or so.

LOL................I LIKE THAT...