Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuajs19

aaaah I'm in trouble

so, I have a flight to catch for vaca at 11:30am 2moro and I was shaving and accidentally cut my goatee too close on one side so I had to cut it all off and now I look 15 y/o all over again. anywhoo, I've been using Bp twice daily and "clean and clear acne stuff" for use in the shower, hopeing that using both products would speed up the pimple removale process because I want to look somewhat alright for family and not have to deal with my little neice telling me my face looks pimpley. Anywhoo, I was just wondering what you guys thought, if it's ok for me to use both products, I've been on the regimen for 5 or 6 days now and have seen some improvement, but not as much as I've been hoping for.

<<<< not have to deal with my little neice telling me my face looks pimpley. >>>>

lol.... i hate that it happens to me too, but you have to admit its kind of funny that we can let a little kid embarrass us like that! hahaa

as far as using those products together? people here seem fond of BP, i dont use it... but clean and clear and BP sounds like overkill, if you dont have a moisturizer, i would say that would be your best investment, that is if you plan on going ahead and using these harsh (drying) things on your skin. I know a lot of people will disagree with me about BP being harsh... it also bleaches your skin, anybody ever notice that? so if you want your goatee to grow back the same color as it was, BP might give you an unpleasant surprise.