Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boz

dark patches?

Anyone have dark pacthes near their eye area? Well, it started like 3 days ago when I had two pimple near my eye (lower part).It seemed like I have a mask on my face or something. Like I can actually see the line separating my uneven red/brown skin from my (wish I could have) skin. Its like around my eyes are clear and lighter color than the rest of my face. Well, I aply Bp on the two pimples then moisterized it and today, I see like a brown strek along that area? Now i kinda look like i got punch in the eye or something. Is this normal? Anyone else experienced this? thanks

I had a similiar problem, with a small dark patch under my right eye, but it faded away after a few days. Just try washing that area a little more vigoriously i suppose

Sometimes really dry, or chemically burned skin, will look brownish, I am wondering if your skin is really dry, on your face but not around your eyes because you obviously are not using bp on the sensitive eye area.

Use your moisturizer, and consider slacking off a bit on the bp, and see if your skin tone doesn't improve.

It's kindof like when you get a sunburn, then a day or two later, that skin turns brownish, and then flakes and peels. This may be what is going on with you.

Sometimes really dry, or chemically burned skin, will look brownish, I am wondering if your skin is really dry, on your face but not around your eyes because you obviously are not using bp on the sensitive eye area.

Use your moisturizer, and consider slacking off a bit on the bp, and see if your skin tone doesn't improve.

It's kindof like when you get a sunburn, then a day or two later, that skin turns brownish, and then flakes and peels. This may be what is going on with you.

Yeah I just peel it off today.