Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lazyboidavid

100% Clear From Regimen

2 weeks in is pretty fast .......

i was pretty clear (90%) 2 weeks in as well, then i broke out like a mother fucker.

lazyboidavid - that is a good question.

I have often asked that myself.

The fact is though, the BP not only dries up old zits, it creates oxygen to prevent new break-outs from forming, because pimples can not survive or produce in the presence of oxygen. So if you use less, it will wear off sooner, and will create less oxygen. It's something worth trying, but I'd SLOWLY reduce the amount.

I'm still working up the courage to stop using BP all together...and just use cleanser/moisturizer. I haven't had a breakout in a long time and am dying to see if I have out-grown acne yet...I haven't gotten the courage yet...

Just want to say Dan's regimen and his Clear Skin Regimen Gel is amazing! It has only been two weeks and I can safely say that I am completely clear! I plan on continuing the regimen to prevent future breakouts and am currently using half a fingers worth of BP. My question is: Should I continue the regimen until I get up to a fingers worth of BP or can I reduce the amount of BP used since I am clear now? Any comments will be highly appreciated, thank you! :D

Well, I mean if you're already clear I suppose you could always experiment and see what happens. And if things don't work out just do what you did when you got clear.

I want to! But I'm one of the most vain people you will ever meet. I don't care if other people have zits...I've dated girls with zits, that doesn't bother me, but if I get just ONE zit now, I HATE it...stupid as it sounds, this Regimen is working so great for me, I am afraid to stop...even temporarily

Once you're completely clear, you can use a little less bp each day and see how little you can get away with and stay clear. I have to keep up with a generous amount, but some people say they can get away with less. However, remember that acne can take 2 weeks to appear once it starts, so as you use less bp, if you do end up breaking out, the amount you want to use could be up to 2 weeks prior to when you broke out. Does that make sense? I just read it and it totally doesn't does it?

Let me try again. lol. Let's say you go down slowly each day in amount of bp. Then a couple of weeks later you break out. It's not safe to say that you need to just go back 1 day in the amount of bp you're using. Rather, it could be that going down in amount of bp 2 weeks ago is what caused the break out that you're experiencing now. Hope that's better.

Once you're completely clear, you can use a little less bp each day and see how little you can get away with and stay clear. I have to keep up with a generous amount, but some people say they can get away with less. However, remember that acne can take 2 weeks to appear once it starts, so as you use less bp, if you do end up breaking out, the amount you want to use could be up to 2 weeks prior to when you broke out. Does that make sense? I just read it and it totally doesn't does it?

Let me try again. lol. Let's say you go down slowly each day in amount of bp. Then a couple of weeks later you break out. It's not safe to say that you need to just go back 1 day in the amount of bp you're using. Rather, it could be that going down in amount of bp 2 weeks ago is what caused the break out that you're experiencing now. Hope that's better.

......to help Dan further, reduce BP application a little every 2 weeks minimum and see how that goes. DONT whatever you do, withdraw BP completely or step down to a once-only application just yet. Good luck! ;)

once you get clear, keep using the bp as a preventative to stay clear. reduce the amount of bp you use or the frequency in which you use it depending on your skin. acne isn't curable just preventable which is why it's important to continue with whatever regime you're on even after you're clear.