Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ptownguy

Proactiv vs. AcneFree (imitation)

After being on proactiv for awhile I finally decided to save some cash and go with the imitation 'AcneFree'. Has anybody tried this particular product? How does it compare to proactiv?

i'ved used acnefree. it seriously cleared me in 3 days. i'm not kidding!

i stopped using it after i got a really good deal on dans bp gel. the "repair lotion" in acnefree is absolutely horrible. takes forever to absorb, and it leaves ur face greasy

i did get a really good deal on acnefree. i bought this 3 month supply massive box of acnefree @ sam's club for $28. that's less than $10 per month!

it's cheap, but it's also pretty bad stuff

I used to use proactiv also and to me AcneFree was alot better. Less irritation and alot cheaper. Cleared me up pretty well too, along with other stuff i was using. I personally like the repair lotion they had, didnt leave my face greasy at all, and it was nice putting it on with a cotton ball like they suggested (i used my fingers for Proactiv BP). It really depends on whos using it tho, try it and if it works, then youve got a winner.

what are u talking about?? they suggest putting on the toner with a cotton ball. and just using ur fingers for the repair lotion