Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kittenkaboodle

Did you make fun of people with acne?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

It's funny how we think everyone else notices it huh

Yeah, the cases in which I noticed it were extreme. I never noticed mild or even moderate acne in most cases.

I have decided that the next time I go looking for sex from a women, I will only go after fat ones, or ones with acne.

This is my reality, there is nothing I can do to change it.

I only get laid on average once every 7 years. With gay men, however, I could get laid within 48 hours, with 100% certainty.

Who am I to judge? I sure as hell do not enjoy gay sex, but I do like driving a $90,000 BMW. (that my sugar daddy gave me)

This may not work for all of you because I have a nine inch penis and am in shape.

Sell the car and get plastic surgery.

I have a couple of vague recollections of making fun of people with acne (never to their face) before I got it. I remember thinking (well I was only like 11 years old!) that pretty people didn't get acne, and I used to believe all those acne myths. I feel like such a bitch! Sometimes I'm wondering if I'm paying for it now!! :mad:

I never made fun of people with acne. In fact if my friends would when I was clear I would say thats messed up and tell them to stop.

Yep. I never noticed acne or cared till I got it. I was probably one of the first one in my grade to get acne, so I never got a chance to tease anyone about it, not that I would have.. probably. :| The only reason I didnt talk about people with acne is because I had it and was sensitive to it, but if I didnt have acne, I think talking about other peoples acne would just be natural, you couldnt ignore it.

Yup, I always notice acne now, even if it's mild.

Plastic Surgery doesn't remove acne scars. I would have gotten it if that were possible, but it is simply not goint to do anything. There is usually a 25% chance they will make you look worse if you do multiple procedures. I have never seen anything do anything for acne scarring.

Yes, I have been to the scar forum, but it is all BS. I have had procedures, and they didn't do a thing for me.

It is a complete sham designed to get your money at any cost.

Odds are more likely that they will destoy your face completely (not that it isn't destroyed already) you will look like a burn victim before they will ever give you smooth skin.

It doesn't really bother me that this is how it is. I have been around long enouph to know that most things in general are not what they are marketed to be.

Never. In fact, even when my skin was flawless I dated a guy with moderate-severe acne.

How many pimples did he have on his face at one time Kanmi?

Hmm I did... only one person, my sister. She didn't even have that many just sometimes she would get extremely irritating and me being an extremely irritating younger brother thought it was a brilliant come back. Ofcourse yes I have sometimes pondered whether this was the cause of my acne :P Pyaback!?

one time i went somewhere and saw a few girls who go to my school. i heard one of them making fun of a guy with acne, and it was obvious that he could hear them. i felt sooooo bad, especially since at the time i had acne (and still do now).

that same girl who was doing the teasing has horrible acne now (6 months later). haha. no one deserves to have this low of self esteem, but if anyone does it's her.

Yeah I was never that bad. And yes, I did date a guy with really bad acne when I was 15 and my skin was nearly flawless. When I say bad, I mean you could not put your finger on a spot on his face without touching a zit. I didn't really care, but it was mainly before this, in my biatch phase that I talked about people's acne.

No. Never.

I was an asshole about tons of other stuff, but I've always been a pretty content person and never sawa reason to make fun of people. A good friend of mine has bad acne, he sells drugs. No one is going to make fun of him now...sadly.

Some people have commented on mine before, one guy in particular. Luckily, even with acne, I was still cooler and better looking then him...and the girls agreed. All it took was one threat of kicking his ass, and he shut up.

He now has far worse acne then I.

I never made fun of people with acne. I started getting it when I was in 4th grade. (My sister is now in 4th grade and she's clear as a bell) I try to stand up for the people that get made fun of because acne. I'm in 8th grade and hoping that people will eventually grow out of mocking and ridiculing others just because they don't look perfect. My philosophy is, don't fix it if its not broken, and don't say shit about it if you can't fix it.

Never. In fact, even when my skin was flawless I dated a guy with moderate-severe acne.

How many pimples did he have on his face at one time Kanmi?

I never counted, but I would estimate about 30.