Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kittenkaboodle

Did you make fun of people with acne?

I have a couple of vague recollections of making fun of people with acne (never to their face) before I got it. I remember thinking (well I was only like 11 years old!) that pretty people didn't get acne, and I used to believe all those acne myths. I feel like such a bitch! Sometimes I'm wondering if I'm paying for it now!! :mad:

i used to look at pretty girls and think i would look like them

now i know i was just dreaming :cry:

but no, i never saw anyone with acne and i pretty much doubt i would laught at them

It's funny how we think everyone else notices it huh

Yeah, the cases in which I noticed it were extreme. I never noticed mild or even moderate acne in most cases.

I have decided that the next time I go looking for sex from a women, I will only go after fat ones, or ones with acne.

This is my reality, there is nothing I can do to change it.

I only get laid on average once every 7 years. With gay men, however, I could get laid within 48 hours, with 100% certainty.

Who am I to judge? I sure as hell do not enjoy gay sex, but I do like driving a $90,000 BMW. (that my sugar daddy gave me)

This may not work for all of you because I have a nine inch penis and am in shape.

i used to look at pretty girls and think i would look like them

now i know i was just dreaming :cry:

but no, i never saw anyone with acne and i pretty much doubt i would laught at them

I think that you are pretty

I can’t really remember much before acne, but I don’t think that I noticed it

Yeah, the cases in which I noticed it were extreme. I never noticed mild or even moderate acne in most cases.

I have decided that the next time I go looking for sex from a women, I will only go after fat ones, or ones with acne.

I only get laid on average once every 7 years. With gay men, however, I could get laid within 48 hours, with 100% certainty.

Who am I to judge? I sure as hell do not enjoy gay sex, but I do like driving a $90,000 BMW. (that my sugar daddy gave me)

This may not work for all of you because I have a nine inch penis and am in shape.

what makes u think gay guys would go for you?

Guest Mr K

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well lets see; I drive a $90,000 BMW that my homosexual sugar daddy gave me. How about that? And the fact that I am in great shape, and have a nine inch penis, and have homosexuals coming on me all the time.

(can't get a women to save my life though, because they look at GQ magazine all day long, and are programmed to be repulsed by acne/scarring)

What makes you think you could get a homosexual man?

Well lets see; I drive a $90,000 BMW that my homosexual sugar daddy gave me. How about that? And the fact that I am in great shape, and have a nine inch penis, and have homosexuals coming on me all the time.

(can't get a women to save my life though, because they look at GQ magazine all day long, and are programmed to be repulsed by acne/scarring)

What makes you think you could get a homosexual man?

My point was surely if gay guys go for u like that, woman would too...

Gay guys do have standards too.

Matt, please don't give him attention.

He's a peice of shit and should be treated as such.

You know it's just sickening wish a new altar-ego though, right?