Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tenshigirl25

Are u introverted or extroverted?

Guest tenshigirl25

i would say my character is 70% reserved..so introverted. because im a private person.. but when i go out and im around friends i can be extroverted too. Having acne changed my personality to shyness for a long time, but as i got older it passed. Did acne change U? or if u are clear/clearing like i am now..has it changed anything or are u still the same person u have always been?

ive always been extrovertid, an outgoing person and pretty funny too lol

but when i dont feel confidence, im way tooo shy, that my friends wouldnt recognize me, just like this last semester, my classmates were strange and most of the peeps in the classroom where in the same friends group, so me and my friends couldnt be exactly friends with them since they were just too reserved to get to know more ppl....

:cry:

I tend to be kinda shy at first because I don't know how people will treat me, but I'm actually in between extro and introvert. Pretty normal I guess I would say. It often depends on the group I'm around. With some people, I feel like I can say anything I want and they won't hold it against me. With others, I feel like I have to watch my body language and everything.

Well to answer your question, yeah I'm pretty much the same person I have been for the majority of my life.

IM INTROVERTED....WITH OR WITHOUT ACNE....IM KINDA SHY AND QUIET.EVEN WHEN I LOOK MY BEST IM STILL CALM AND LAID BACK,ITS JUST MY NATURE....THIS I WHY I LOVE TO BOX,CUZ WHEN I GET IN THE RING ITS FLIP MODE!

IM INTROVERTED....WITH OR WITHOUT ACNE....IM KINDA SHY AND QUIET.EVEN WHEN I LOOK MY BEST IM STILL CALM AND LAID BACK,ITS JUST MY NATURE....THIS I WHY I LOVE TO BOX,CUZ WHEN I GET IN THE RING ITS FLIP MODE!

Your writing style screams extrovert though, lol.

Your writing style screams extrovert though, lol.

LOL....YOU'RE RIGHT..MAYBE I AM EXTROVERTED....IM A SICK KID,I KNOW THAT.

Usually extroverted, but I'm kind of moody so my personality can change at a drop of a hat.

i hate loud people who say stuff that dont make sense and do it just for attention. im introverted but i speak my mind.

i hate loud people who say stuff that dont make sense and do it just for attention. im introverted but i speak my mind.

people who are loud and speak nonsense just to get attention is just stupid. it has nothing to do with introvertedness or extrovertedness :naughty:

EXACTLY HOW I AM.....WELL SAID

I'm an introvert in large crowds/groups. They have always made me feel uncomfortable and I feel like I never fit in, and I get really self-concious.

I do really well one-on-one with people, even striking conversation with random people, so I've been told I am an extrovert by some. I do spend a LOT of time alone, though.

I'm an introvert in large crowds/groups. They have always made me feel uncomfortable and I feel like I never fit in, and I get really self-concious.

I do really well one-on-one with people, even striking conversation with random people, so I've been told I am an extrovert by some. I do spend a LOT of time alone, though.

i'm like that too. in large crowds i feel akward but 1 on 1 or very small groups i feel like i can be myself.

Guest Poker-Butt

a lil of both ...depends if im on the clear side or not

Sadly, it depends on my acne. How pathetic is that?

Depending on the time of year and the particular week, my acne ranges from 'Eww, I'm not leaving the house' to 'Damn, I look good'. So yeah, it depends a lot.

The problem is when you are clear and you meet some people when you are Mr. Extrovert, social and fun party guy...then you break out a week later and they want to hang out with you. Especially if there are girls. It blows. Do you cancel your plans in the hopes that in a few days you'll look better then you can call her up and hang out? Or do you go looking worse than normal?

It sucks.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I've always been introveted and shy. I've always had a fear of rejection so I try to keep to myself. It's sad and I wish I wasn't like that.

Guest tenshigirl25

i think im mainly introverted because of all the times i declined an offer to go out, because i wasnt happy with the way i looked. a few times i'd go anyway, even though i knew my face was breaking out and inside id be trying to convince myself no-one is even looking at me or gives a damn but a few ppl came up to me and asked me what happened to my face and did i have a rash?..not in a mean way but they had never seen my face that pimply b4..and id aggravated it even more with scrubs. sometimes i can look clear, like now i am looking very clear but i am still introverted because i didnt grow up gaining confidence. for me it was an on and off thing where i felt good then felt ugly. it doesnt help when ppl call u crater face or think your face has exploded and then other times tell me i am pretty..im very lost with who i am..and ive put too much emphasis on the way i looked and looks in general. that is why i am not sure of myself..ppl tell me all the time why am i not more confident but im working on it...it sounds so pathetic.

although the ppl im close with im pretty loud and when im drunk u would never guess i was introverted.

Im a loud introvert.. if that makes sense. I prefer to be alone, studying, books, tele, whatever. But when I have to be in social situations im confident, like at work or uni, but after hanging out with people all day I guess I need "me" time. Hope that doesnt sound selfish.

When I had bad acne though, I was introverted and shy with very little confidence socially, so yeah acne did change me while I had it.