Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been freaking about meeting my boyfriend's grandparents for almost two months. It was worse than meeting his parents because he's really super close to them and takes their advice on almost anything. So the day came, I drove out to his house, checking my face in the rear view mirror to make sure nothing has changed, since I sort of had the worse covered... sort of, not really.

I started accutane... eeh, three weeks ago. And my face has NEVER been this bad. Major big flare ups. And all I wanted to do was look confident. Since confidence is such a big first impression producer, you know. If I had confidence I'd be able to speak up, add to converstation and all those good things.

When I got there I noticed that his grandmother had a few acne scars. And suddenly, I didn't worry so much. I was comforted for some reason.

And everything turned out fine.

Aww thats good.

I've just come back from my Nans who said

'You have a nice colour in your cheeks, have you been on a sun bed?'

WTF! lol Ive never been on a sunbed in my life, Im on accutane and look horribley red, but she comes out with that, lol.

Aww thats good.

I've just come back from my Nans who said

'You have a nice colour in your cheeks, have you been on a sun bed?'

WTF! lol Ive never been on a sunbed in my life, Im on accutane and look horribley red, but she comes out with that, lol.

What older people come up with. (Isn't it usually what kids say?) My grandfather a few days ago asked me if I got into a fight. Boggled, I asked why. And he replied with "because your face looks swollen and red". That made me feel real wonderful to be around the rest of the family for Christmas.

Nice color is a good, though!

I started accutane... eeh, three weeks ago. And my face has NEVER been this bad. Major big flare ups. And all I wanted to do was look confident. Since confidence is such a big first impression producer, you know. If I had confidence I'd be able to speak up, add to converstation and all those good things.

another couple of months and u'll be clear forever.

it's worth it.

i wish my two rounds of accutane helped..

lol yeah...one time my little cuzin told me i should just shave off all my pimples....if only it were that easy... :rolleyes:

my dad said something like that to me :rolleyes: and I'm a girl :lol2:

it's worth it.

Clear forever, then why u needed a second round lolz :wall:

lol yeah...one time my little cuzin told me i should just shave off all my pimples....if only it were that easy... :rolleyes:

my dad said something like that to me :rolleyes: and I'm a girl :lol2:

lol yeah im a girl too... :lol2:

it's worth it.

Clear forever, then why u needed a second round lolz :wall:

it works for most of the ppl.

i'm sure she's one of them.

Guest Tinky

Ew. Acne runs in his blood. You should dump him!

:evil: