Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Meeting a new girl

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

There has been this girl I have liked for about a year. I have never really talked to her but I think she is very attractive and I have heard alot of good things about her. My friend told her that I like her and now she wants to meet me. I am clear of acne but still have red marks. I wear makeup and they are pretty much completely covered. However I am curious if I should meet her with makeup on then I would always have to wear it and start a vicious circle. Or should I just go in with my skin and hit and miss. See if she likes me or not??? I really like her and it would hurt if she didnt like me because of my red marks. They arent bad at all but they are still there. Anybody have any advice????

go w/o makeup. it'll hurt more if she finds out u cover up ur marks

and if u want her to like u, u want her to like the real u, not the shy guy with makeup. be bold and confident

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Ya true enough. However if I had makeup on I do feel confident lol. Confident because my red marks dont show or most of them anyway. Hmmmmmmmmm when I go to work tonight Ill ask the girls there what they think. They are good friends so they will probably just say ooooh your face looks good. Ill ask for a serious opinion. Maybe when I meet them I will just wear a little bit of concealer.

Guest tenshigirl25

yeah, maybe concealer or tanning? sunbed or airbrush will hide red marks.

fuck makeup. be a man.

what happens when she starts kissing you and rubs makeup off your face. what if you fuck her and makeup comes off your face. go without the makeup brother

Guest Poker-Butt
fuck makeup. be a man.

what happens when she starts kissing you and rubs makeup off your face. what if you fuck her and makeup comes off your face. go without the makeup brother

:lol2:

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Alrighty Well I will go without makeup lol. See how it goes. Wish me luck.

yeah we are girls and we KNOW if you are wearing make up or not.. most girls are turned off by a guy who wears make up but if you use VERY little and its the same color as your skin then maybe she wont notice it.. however its best if u go without it.

yeah we are girls and we KNOW if you are wearing make up or not.. most girls are turned off by a guy who wears make up but if you use VERY little and its the same color as your skin then maybe she wont notice it.. however its best if u go without it.

That is so not true! girls love all those male celebs who where tons of makeup all the time. ANd rockstars who wear shit like eyeshadow and mascara etc . . Girls dig it. But definitly guys with very masculine feature just look scary in makeup. I think that foundation ppowder stuff is fine if it is invisible. If it is visible forget it! I know I don't like seeing powdery milky stuff on girls faces. Get something good quality and matching your skin tone brother.

That is so not true! girls love all those male celebs who where tons of makeup all the time. ANd rockstars who wear shit like eyeshadow and mascara etc . . Girls dig it.

Hahaha, what??? Maybe I'm alone here, but I do not "love" all those male celebrities who wear face makeup. It is ridiculous-looking. The only excuse for wearing a little bit is if you have acne and are trying to make it less noticeable so you can feel better about yourself. That is fine. But wearing it over perfect skin? That's just vain and stupid. And the rockstars who wear eye makeup doesn't bother me - they are performers - it is part of their look. Most don't wear it in their daily lives. And, in my opinion, the ones that do need to stop. It's pointless.

That is so not true! girls love all those male celebs who where tons of makeup all the time. ANd rockstars who wear shit like eyeshadow and mascara etc . . Girls dig it.

Hahaha, what??? Maybe I'm alone here, but I do not "love" all those male celebrities who wear face makeup. It is ridiculous-looking. The only excuse for wearing a little bit is if you have acne and are trying to make it less noticeable so you can feel better about yourself. That is fine. But wearing it over perfect skin? That's just vain and stupid. And the rockstars who wear eye makeup doesn't bother me - they are performers - it is part of their look. Most don't wear it in their daily lives. And, in my opinion, the ones that do need to stop. It's pointless.

exactly!! couldnt have said it better myself :clap:

Guest funkychicken

go as you are and be yourself. A woman would notice.

i'm a guy and in the same boat...I say if you can apply to some parts cover up and the rest would be ok then do it...

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

K everybody the truth is GIRLS DONT NOTICE lol!!! I seriously tell people at school that I am wearing makeup and they are like ya bullshit no you arent. Its just because I wear a good foundation that I blend into my neck perfectly that is undetectable so im not worried about that. But anyway the date went good. I did wear some makeup but its all good. I am seeing her again this weekened heray. And I will wear a bit of makeup because I just dont care lol. Anyway thx for all your great advice people. And I dont want to hear anymore people saying quit being a homo and just go without because im not going to listen to that anyway. However I aint going to stop you feel free to voice your oppinion. I still like to read what people have to say.

K everybody the truth is GIRLS DONT NOTICE lol!!! I seriously tell people at school that I am wearing makeup and they are like ya bullshit no you arent. Its just because I wear a good foundation that I blend into my neck perfectly that is undetectable so im not worried about that. But anyway the date went good. I did wear some makeup but its all good. I am seeing her again this weekened heray. And I will wear a bit of makeup because I just dont care lol. Anyway thx for all your great advice people. And I dont want to hear anymore people saying quit being a homo and just go without because im not going to listen to that anyway. However I aint going to stop you feel free to voice your oppinion. I still like to read what people have to say.

ohh thats awesome that u have a really good foundation.. in that case then there is nothing wrong with wearing it, just as long as people cant notice it.

As a woman I will say that most of us are not going to dismiss a guy simply for acne marks. We definitely are more turned off by makeup than we are by skin imperfections. Personally I prefer a rugged guy to one with perfect skin.

And we love the celebrities in makeup because THEY ARE ON TV. Makeup looks different onscreen than in person. In person the amount of makeup celebrities wear would look ridiculous, that goes for men and women both.