Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well last night I was itching alot on my face and I was afraid if i scartched it, it would cause a pimple which was lead to a scar.

And my face always itches so what do I do? scatch it or just suck in the pain cuase it hurts alot.

So please give me some advice.

Oh my goodness man! I had a itch like that earlier this morning...and I had a small zit right on the spot where it itches...I was dying! So I rubbed my face on the pillow from left to right lol It helped a bit...so then I ended up also using my knuckle lol

Well last night I was itching alot on my face and I was afraid if i scartched it, it would cause a pimple which was lead to a scar.

And my face always itches so what do I do? scatch it or just suck in the pain cuase it hurts alot.

So please give me some advice.

I get those sometimes too....such a pain but I think you should just leave it alone. Dont irritate the skin more than it already is. Just try not to think about it, I know its hard but try to do something to get you mind off the itch. My itch usually last for a few hours but its the worst . Sometimes I put ice on it if it is unbearable.

take benadryl for the itching. seriously. it DOES help. or any antihistamine that helps with itch (should say right on the box) also be sure to moisturize as often the itch can be dry skin which if you scratch can get irritated.