Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suje

Journey of my LIFE

Hi guys.... :) .... I made a topic under "Personal regimen logs" .... for my Accutane "Log"

But I just found out that there is a Accuntine Log for people who are on Accutine...So I found out it is

better for me to post everything here .. so kindly any BIG op for this site can deleate the one under "Personal regimen Logd" for me THANKS

ok here goes

My Log for Regimon:

December 19th, 2005

Hi guys..before starting anything..I just want to let you guys..know something..I been dealing

with acne for 4 years..now...I am 19 right now....finally after giving me tons of medication for acne...the doctor suggested acctune for me..I guesss he decided that after seeing my face last time ...

There were 2 barriers that first prevented me from thking it....

#1) My mom strongly said no to "accutine".... Allt he side effects...I guess she felt it is good for me after seeing a big one on my nose...Anyone here knows about Rodulf the Red Nose Raindeer well just like him I have one on my face ....

#2) I did not want to start Accutine since I had like 2 weeks left for Christmas Break..so I did not want to go through the first reaction during the school time...

The doctor Put me on 10mg per 2 caps a day....

I just swollowed my first 2 pills and so far nothing is happening to me other then just 2 or 3 zits on my face (new once)... So I am hoping to have a good result by the end of my treatement.....

---------------------------------------------------------

Log: December 22, 2005

Three days has been passed so far......Some new once came on my forhead (very little once) .... and

so far on my cheek it is "drying" out ....No side effects other then "Dry Lip"....

---------------------------------------------------------

Log: December 23rd and 24th

Ok guys... 6 days has been passed so far...... Dam I got job today..Stupid Night Shift..

Well so far I got some new once on my neck..they are little bigger then the once I got before .... little bit red too ....On my face I got some new once also ... but I could see some old once dissapering....It is MUCH better then last month I checked my face...Also the one BIG one on my nose it still there .... Damn...but I hope It dissappear soon .....

Also for my treatement... I am using these two cream to help my accutine..I just want to know If I am on the right path...so can someone tell me if this is good enough for me with the accutine????

Morning: I use warm water on my face....

Lunch: Warm Water

Night: I use before going to sleep... "Benzac W" I use this on my face and then resn my face with warm water and then I dry my face and then put his cream "Glaxal Base"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Log: December 25 and for 26, 2005

Hi guys.....Here is my log for these two days

December 25: Yesterday ... as usual dry lips and a little bit of heache( I dont know if it was the medication that caused it or not)... I also can see some new once ready to pop out..... I am just watching some movies and chillin nothing so far to fear for...No side effects.....

December 26th: Today When I woke up I had like 5 new zit popped up....on my neck and on my face ... but its alright they are better then the one I have on my nose .....I just drank like 10 cups of water for the last 2 hours ....... I feel all good......

I have an another question?

I still have oily face????? is that something normal or something wrong???cause I thought the meciation dries up my face....????

-------------------------------------------------------------

Suje Out......

Log for: December 27th and 28th

December 27th: Man...my face is getting really oily now :( and my acne is gettting worst ..can complain but still ...is still bad ...... for the first time I swollowed one of the pills at my work place (gas station) ....Also, I could see litle bit "red" color on my cheek which i did not have before .. other then no side effects ....

December 28th: Lolz... today when I woke up....I looked at the time...I said "SHIT" it was 10:00 am ... I suppose to swollow a pill at 7:00 am and one at 7:00 pm....stupid me I ddi not set the alarm....:( ... but I just swollowed one at 11:30 :) ... my face today is little bit dried :) ....

Question: When you are on the medication.....does anyones hands get dried tooo???????????

Suje Out...

Log for: December 27th and 28th

December 27th: Man...my face is getting really oily now :( and my acne is gettting worst ..can complain but still ...is still bad ...... for the first time I swollowed one of the pills at my work place (gas station) ....Also, I could see litle bit "red" color on my cheek which i did not have before .. other then no side effects ....

December 28th: Lolz... today when I woke up....I looked at the time...I said "SHIT" it was 10:00 am ... I suppose to swollow a pill at 7:00 am and one at 7:00 pm....stupid me I ddi not set the alarm....:( ... but I just swollowed one at 11:30 :) ... my face today is little bit dried :) ....

Question: When you are on the medication.....does anyones hands get dried tooo???????????

Suje Out...

yes..your whole body does. well atleast mine is very dry

Log: December 27 to December 31st, 2005

Hi ya..Guys .... Well I am getting more zits on my face..these are little bit bigger then the once I had before.... but its alright just few more weeks or so...School is going to start in one more day.... I havea big one on my nose which I am really concernerd about... I am going to the doctor tomorrow and trying to get the annyoing one out.... other then that...For side effects .. dry lip and dry hand... maybe it is because of the meciation or its just too cold here in Canada...... Chowa... 20 min left for NEW YEAR ......So HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE....HOPE YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE... Chowa....

Suje Out..

Just have a question ... Does anyone's eye gets sore while on tane??? cause for me my eyes are getting sore and always feeling sleepy and tired...like energy draining out of you????

Suje Out.....

Yeah.. two weeks passed so far...

Log: January 1 - january 4, 2006

So far nothing is happening ... no break outs...or any other side effects... I just visited the doctor and she told me .. I have to go for a blood check ... Hoping everything is all right.. so I can continue on with this tane ... :) bye now

Log: January 5 - 6, 2006

Wow.... I am almost completing my third week and so far its not bad at all guys..no initial break out :) ... Which I think is good...my face looks normal nothing new to freak out or to tell about... I am seeing some dryness on my face under my mouth... hmmm some new zitz under my neck and some new once on my for head.....

The only thing I am worried about is that ... my stomach is feeling pretty sore :( Dont know why ... I dont know if it is the medication or something else.... :( I hope everything is alright.... Can someone please tell me if they have expereienced something like this...and give some info on it... I would appriciate it...... Cherrs

Suje Out.....

Hey Suje, that's great that you haven't really experienced a big breakout!! :clap: Were you using antibiotics or a topical retinoid(like retin a) before you started Accutane. I'm hoping I don't get too bad of a breakout consindering the fact that I was on both antibiotics and tazorac for at least 8 months before I started Accutane. I haven't been getting any stomach pains as of yet. Maybe you should check with your derm about that one. Good luck!

Log: January 7 to 14th....

Hey guys....so I am now on my final week of my first month...... So far there is not a lot to say about..cause my face has no big of a difference....and no big break out...at all.. .but I am starting to see that I will be having a big break out soon..maybe on the first week of 40mg/per day cause I could see it on my face lots of zit are ready to come out.... :boohoo:

Today is a holy day for Hindu's so I am off see you guys later

Suje Out...

Log: January 15 to 18, 2006

Hey guys.... today is my last day for my first month in tane ....

I will write an overview of the first month:

Ok guys ...... The first month ... I was very scared that I am going to get a BIG break out and my skin is going to change it to something else :shifty: .... like everyone else who are taking it for the first time....I was very scared what's going to happen....Everyday waking up and seeeing myself in mirror...if ther is any change in my face :) ..... But to tell you guys the truth..I am looking as normal as before. I did not put any speacial cream for my face..just three times a day a nice warm water face wash .... daily bath :)

Some of the side affects I had:

- Little bit headche

- Little bit stomach pain

- Little bit of dryness on my face

- Mood distrubance (swings)

- Thinking nagative about yourself (watch out for this little bugger)

Things to look for:

- Mood Swings (Which are very big importans)..which leads to thinking something bad about yourt self....which I had couple of times....which is kind easy to control....

I am going to 40mg/per day from tomorrow on guys..WISH ME LUCK..

Suje Out...

Just have a question ... Does anyone's eye gets sore while on tane??? cause for me my eyes are getting sore and always feeling sleepy and tired...like energy draining out of you????

Suje Out.....

my eyes are really sore too but I don't know if that mean's your eyes are dry or not... but I've been feeling like i have no energy too.

Log: January 19 to 28, 2006

Ok guys..its been 9 days..... I been taking 40mg/per day tane.... So far... hmm...

There are some changes in my face...I got more zits big once on my face..other then that...dry lips(little I could say)...... headache.... I was expecting something major change ... but I guess not :( ... and my acne is the same.... :( Any suggestions ???? Stupid Night Shift

Suje Out...

Log: January 29 to 31, 2006

Hey... Finally I am seeing something different in my face...I am am not getting a lot of breakouts as I did before...my face looks shinY er...the only thing I am wooried about is that... for most of the people your mouth and your face gets dried up... my face lloks so normal..and my lips..well little bit of dryness...???? any suggestion why... I am going in to my 7th week now...

dont worry about it, the drug affects people in different ways, your just one of the lucky ones who doesnt get dry skin or dry lips.. you'll still probably get the same result

Log: Feb 1-7, 2006

Ok guys... back again :P.... Well nothing a lot to say but.... I see some new xit comming out...no bad side effects ..hm that's all.... I just finished woking out in the gym... Over did my self :P.... I read that from number of people from the forum that .... not to do too much.... but I cannot work a little I always go to maximum :( .... driking lots of dairy product and staying healthy to avoid any shit.... ok yeah I went to the doc two day ago for a blood check and she told me that I do not need anymore blood check???? ... I thought you have to take it every months any comment on this guys???....

Lgo: Feb 8-13, 2006

HI guys... I am just compleating my second month of tane this week :).. I have an doctor's appointment this wednesday for a check up..and she is going to give the precription for teh next month... I am going to to 60mg/day sooN... this week I had a mjor breakput.....zit everywhere in my face....Also I got a big one on my top side of my nose....its very irretating to see it... :( .... Also I could see my lips are getting drier more these days....should be because of teh mediaction or the winter (hehe)..... I will come back and write a long review for teh second month before I start my third month of tane..... Stupid exams are comming damn ....

Suje Out...

Log- Feb14-March 6, 2006

Oppsss.. I forgot to update my log.. stupid mid terms exam I had like 6.. So I completly forgot about it..

Ok guys so I am on my third month of my tane...and so far it is showing somewhat postive results...My face seems to be clearing up and even though I could see lots of zits...Much Much Much better then 4 months ago :hand: and so far the only side effect is that dry lips as usal....Tirdness....and I could see that I am not working as fast as I use to... other then that nothing big to say....2.5 months to go :) cheers

Log: March 7 ro 29th, 2006

Hey guys ..back I did not post anything cause there is not a big change tha I could write about....the side effects are the same....Lip Chapped...hmm my face seems to be clearing little more.....

The ugly Zit just appeared on the side of my nose...its very annoying...

I have finshed 3 months and starting my 4TH one just yesterday..

Hoping to see a good results ..