Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMG

Anyone plan on drinking new years eve ?

I plan on going out and partying on new years but am worried about the effects of the alcohol and my acne. As of now I have mostly red marks that I am treating with peels, jessner to be exact. I jsut did a peel yesterday to look my best on new years. Will alcohol have a BIG impact on my acne or would it just be a minor flare up ? I know it depends on how much I drink but I don't plan on getting hammered, just get a good buzz going. So let me hear from you party go-ers out there and let me know what you think or any helpfull hints you might have fighting post party pimples as I like to call em :doubt:

hmmmm. don't crash at the end of the night and forget to wash your face? then you'll wake up feeling hung over and dirty. I think sometimes alcohol has helped my face short term. While your drinking it will probably make your skin look worse cus it makes blood flow to your face (im thinking exaggerated redness?)

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I'm thinking it's okay to let your hair down once in a while. Get pissed, have fun. If you happen to remember to wash your face, then it's a win for everybody!

I plan on going out and partying on new years but am worried about the effects of the alcohol and my acne. As of now I have mostly red marks that I am treating with peels, jessner to be exact. I jsut did a peel yesterday to look my best on new years. Will alcohol have a BIG impact on my acne or would it just be a minor flare up ? I know it depends on how much I drink but I don't plan on getting hammered, just get a good buzz going. So let me hear from you party go-ers out there and let me know what you think or any helpfull hints you might have fighting post party pimples as I like to call em :doubt:

The effect alcohol has on you will depend on your own personal sensitivites. It will also depend on wether you will be drinking alcohol with added sugar, or from what it's made from (grapes, potatos, wheat, or other grains). If you know that certain foods pose a problem for you, then I'd pick alcohol that isn't made from those foods. So if you can't tolerate wheat/gluten, go for Vodka. Then again, I'm still not certain that would suffice due to an alcohols glycemic index/load, but you can always let us know! :angel:

IM GONNA DRINK TILL I COLLAPSE.....I HAVENT GOT DRUNK SINCE JUNE 27...........DAM I CANT WAIT..

HELL YEA MAN!!!! DUDE LMG U HAVE TO GET DRUNK NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!

IF YOU GET A BREAKOUT CUZ OF THAT,, WELL THEN JUS CALL THEM

THE "WORTH IT" PIMPLES AND PARTY TILL U CANT NO MORE....

Im am mainly going to be drinking Hynotic :dance: or however you spell it lol. I see that everyone is going to be dirnking so now all we need is the pics on Jan 2 or the 3, we gotta have a few days to get over the hang over lol. Honestly I am just going to get a buzz and not black or or anything.

hell yeah im getting drunk new years....actually im pretty drunk right now...lol....anyways lmg...if u mix ur hypnotic with hennesy it will turn green and its really cool...in case u wanted to know :cool:

What a coincidance cali.... I heard about that drink and was planning on having it as my first drink