Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tenshigirl25

just a rant..

Guest tenshigirl25

i just wanted to vent.. it pisses me off that i cant put up my fucking photo with clear skin without being told i dont know what it's like to have acne..and to be told that "so what if your on accutane..derms prescribe it all the time"..i had cystic acne and pretty frikkin bad all over the face type of acne..for the first time in ages my skin is looking great and i just wanted to remind those people that Dan, the guy who came up with acne.org doesnt have before and after pics either and that dosnt seem to bother u, so why does it bother u about me? fuck it, if i think i look good in a photo and i wanna post it then i will..considering u wont find any photos of me between the ages of 20 and now at 25 because of my insecurity about my face. anyway, it's just 1 damn photo and yeah, my skin looks good in it..thanks to all those with the positive comments by th way..i just needed to get that out.. :wall::wall::wall:

I think when you post a pic up, and wearing makeup or having the picture airbrushed and such (even if you tell them so), that is not the first thing that registers in people's minds. It's like a first impression. They see before they read, and when your skin looks clear and even toned, they will assume you have mild acne problems.

Despite my relatively minor problems (though at this point they seem to be improving), I know how acne can effect people. Besides, 90% of the population will want good photos of themselves...I mean, isn't that really the whole point of posing for photos? But eh.

But I think quiting dairy will help my skin tremendously in the long run, so I can get rid of these acne products. My dad was lactose intolerant and one of my friends is lactose intolerant. They both used heavily greasy lotions on their face and never had one pimple. Never had a pimple in their lives. They use regular soap to wash their faces for crying out loud. I've already seen a slight improvement in my skin from the 1 week that I'm into this dairy free diet. Oh well.

i just wanted to vent.. it pisses me off that i cant put up my fucking photo with clear skin without being told i dont know what it's like to have acne..and to be told that "so what if your on accutane..derms prescribe it all the time"..i had cystic acne and pretty frikkin bad all over the face type of acne..for the first time in ages my skin is looking great and i just wanted to remind those people that Dan, the guy who came up with acne.org doesnt have before and after pics either and that dosnt seem to bother u, so why does it bother u about me? fuck it, if i think i look good in a photo and i wanna post it then i will..considering u wont find any photos of me between the ages of 20 and now at 25 because of my insecurity about my face. anyway, it's just 1 damn photo and yeah, my skin looks good in it..thanks to all those with the positive comments by th way..i just needed to get that out.. :wall::wall::wall:

:boohoo: Go join facethejury.com silly girl. Next....

Guest tenshigirl25

I think when you post a pic up, and wearing makeup or having the picture airbrushed and such (even if you tell them so), that is not the first thing that registers in people's minds. It's like a first impression. They see before they read, and when your skin looks clear and even toned, they will assume you have mild acne problems.

Despite my relatively minor problems (though at this point they seem to be improving), I know how acne can effect people. Besides, 90% of the population will want good photos of themselves...I mean, isn't that really the whole point of posing for photos? But eh.

But I think quiting dairy will help my skin tremendously in the long run, so I can get rid of these acne products. My dad was lactose intolerant and one of my friends is lactose intolerant. They both used heavily greasy lotions on their face and never had one pimple. Never had a pimple in their lives. They use regular soap to wash their faces for crying out loud. I've already seen a slight improvement in my skin from the 1 week that I'm into this dairy free diet. Oh well.

well i hope your skin improves..and yes, maybe your right..but i took photos and left 1 up there, just 1 and i am wearing makeup in it..it was for the prupose of showing how i look and yeah, even how goodmy skin looked..ill admit it...but i dont want any compliments..that wasnt the reason..i love compliments like the next person but yeah..can i just have my moment of joy?

well i hope your skin improves..and yes, maybe your right..but i took photos and left 1 up there, just 1 and i am wearing makeup in it..it was for the prupose of showing how i look and yeah, even how goodmy skin looked..ill admit it...but i dont want any compliments..that wasnt the reason..i love compliments like the next person but yeah..can i just have my moment of joy?

Oh stop being so FAKE :lol2:

Guest tenshigirl25

your just a little dick..i knew u were going to reply, couldnt help yourself.

Yeah you're so much better, you big dick :lol2: You started this post because of MEEEE, thank you :dance:

Guest tenshigirl25

i want to see your pretty little face Ris..maybe thn we can compare until then....

the thread was about little dicks such as yourself..i figure your no more then 15 so ill leave u alone.

i want to see your pretty little face Ris..maybe thn we can compare until then....

My pretty lil face is on another site..one thats more um...APPROPRIATE? Yeeeeeah :clap:

Its funny how you rant and rave about being 25...in like every post, yet you act like a 15 yr old...name calling? Come on now...I only stated my opinion and you cant handle it you big baby :boohoo:

Guest tenshigirl25

My pretty lil face is on another site..one thats more um...APPROPRIATE? Yeeeeeah :clap:

kids on their school holidays... :rolleyes: calm down Ris..

Guest Mr K

tenshi ~ why would you let someone like ris get to you.

Yes, answer please :D Must be becuase im...RIGHT! Just stop being so fake

Come on, surely you jest when you say you don't want any compliments. I'll admit, even me being a guy, I do and sometimes would want compliments...it's great for anyone's self-esteem.

I think sometimes I make too big a deal about my own skin. After reading several threads here today, my pores aren't that huge anyways. I should slap myself for complaining so much about such a minor problem.

Besides, I must commend anyone who is willing to post pictures of themselves untouched and unaltered in any way, especially if they have very visible acne. These people should be given a medal of bravery because I could never muster enough courage myself to do it if I had worst acne problems.

Guest tenshigirl25

Yes, answer please :D

it's not Ris..it's all the ignorant comments i get regarding my photo. Ris is the only 1 here i can vent my anger out on..thanks Ris

Ris, I am warning you to stop instigating. If you continue, I am suspending you for 3 days.

LOL suspending me for stating my opinion? Are you kidding me? Shes been cursing up a storm..dropping F Bombs left and right, called me a lil dick, and you're gonna suspend me? LOL Get outta here

Yes, answer please :D

it's not Ris..it's all the ignorant comments i get regarding my photo. Ris is the only 1 here i can vent my anger out on..thanks Ris

Im not ignorant, I say how I feel...this is a place to do that right? Give me a break. It doesnt say "Leave nice comments here"...thats crazy!