Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
egoprofit

it's been a long time coming

I had moderate acne for about 5 1/2 years until I finally gained control of it. Dan's regimen never worked for me. My regimen of apricot scrub and bp works very well and as of about 5 months ago i have completely stopped breaking out. My skin is pretty much clear right now, but there are a few red marks here and there from my last breakout.

I have noticed long psychological effects of acne. Most of the time I dont really think about it, but in certain lights I can see my scarring. I still feel acne is unfair and can really tear up a person's inner self. Have other people experienced the after effects of acne? Mine was only moderate, but it's still there.

I feel like I have grown up alot since I stopped breaking out. Probably because I live my life and not my acne. Now that my acne is gone i have developed other problems in my life. Good luck everyone. :clap:

That's awesome. Acne has screwed me up so much that I really couldn't tell you if my face is relatively clear now or badly broken out. I really don't know what decent skin is anymore, and I doubt I'll ever have it.

Guest tenshigirl25

yes i understand what ur feeling..ive had it since 14 and although it was only mild for about 6 years, my face went to shit and then on and off up until now that im clear/clearing.. i feel as though i missed out on something. u put up with it for so long that it does change u but i think eventually u realise u have a life to live..we just have some catching up to do.

well actually i have been clear my whole entire life till about 3 months ago when i got mild acne. even though it wasnt bad at all, my mom took me to a dermatologist to prevent it from getting worse. now i am completely clear and my skin feels really smooth except i have a few little red marks on my cheeks. everyone tells me i am clear however i still feel as if i hav acne and i guess u all feel the same way..

well actually i have been clear my whole entire life till about 3 months ago when i got mild acne. even though it wasnt bad at all, my mom took me to a dermatologist to prevent it from getting worse. now i am completely clear and my skin feels really smooth except i have a few little red marks on my cheeks. everyone tells me i am clear however i still feel as if i hav acne and i guess u all feel the same way..

congrads :clap:

congrads :clap:

Thanks!