Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To this site, not acne, that is : (

I've been using this treatment for about 10 days, things seem to be going well... I still have some whiteheads and blackheads under my skin. Will the benzoil peroxide eventually clear them up on its own or should I be proactive and take care of them myself (washing my hands, using tissues, et cetera, of course...)

What do some people who have used this for a while (successfully) think I should do?

That and your opinions on this regimen to begin with....

THANKS!!!!

well, blatantly put, the regimen was shit for me. i gave it several months, nothing. only Roaccutane gave me results, nothing amazing but there was an improvement, something i cant say about the regimen and other products ive used :snooty:

i think the regimen is stupid but still you need to give it allot more than 10 days. it will clear you up.

"i think the regimen is stupid but still you need to give it allot more than 10 days. it will clear you up."

that doesn't make much sense.

anything that would clear me up doesn't sound too stupid to me!

it does make sence if you have the intelligence to understand it. ill explain, i did the regimen i followed dans precise twice a day cleansing,bp and moisturing. i hated it, i hated having to go through the first period where your skin peels, i hated the fact that it had to be followed everyday like and addiction to crack or your would quite possibly break out, i hated that i was constantly applying bp to my face and it is proven to speed up the aging of skin. i was clear and i still hated it and i still stopped doing it becasue i always hated it. i asked myself am i going to do this day after day and year after year.....no im not. fuck that im a human being, thats stupid. i am currently clear doing something easier and better.if your gonna do the regimen than dont be an idiot and think you should be clear in 10 days. give it awhile and youll be clear. i was clear in 3 1/2 weeks.

thanks for the insight.

btw, don't insult people's intelligence and spell "a lot" as "allot" or make other similar, egregious mistakes. you can do one or the other, but doing both makes you come across as kind of, well, silly.

:P

i hated the fact that it had to be followed everyday like and addiction to crack or your would quite possibly break out,

Quoted for truth, in regards to all acne treatments.